This topic has 91 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ofcentral.

• Author
     kasselnightt
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@kasselnightt

Support offered here should be limited to theme functionality problems or other issues as well as improvements recommendations. Any custom work you might need isn’t supported by the team from the support site.

1. you should do your changes over FTP and if you crash it then just undo the changes to the file. for this you will probably need custom work to match your needs.

2. Depending on how you want to change it you can accomplish it using CSS.

3. Css solution here also.

4. Disable Buddypress modules that you don’t want in WP admin – Settings – Buddypress

5. Check out our demo. maybe you have done something wrong there with some changes

6. Interesting idea. I don’t think I have seen similar one

A little guidance and example: add this CSS for the pink colors

COPY CODE

.pink-text {
        color: #f00056;
    }
    .button.alert {
        background-color: #ed0058;
        border: 1px solid #ed0058;
    }

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Miriam
    Participant

Hi,
    does this instruction works with Kleo Theme as well?
    You just speak of Sweetdate in your postings.
    Thanks,
    Miriam

Abe
    Keymaster

This topic is created under Sweetdate and is not available in KLEO

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ofcentral
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m referring to Post .
    I translated the fields “I am a” and “Looking for” both in the .po-File as well as in the WordPress-Profile Fields-Section. As soon as I translate the fields in the Profile Fields-Section (only in the .po-File doesn’t work), the matching algorithm doesn’t work, altough I also translated it in your custom code:

COPY CODE

//change matching system
    add_action('after_setup_theme','kleo_my_match');

function kleo_my_match() {
    	global $kleo_config;

$kleo_config['matching_fields']['starting_score'] = 1;

//If we want to match by members sex. values: 0|1
    	$kleo_config['matching_fields']['sex_match'] = 1;

//required for initial match. If the sex preference matches it will continue to the specified fields below
    	$kleo_config['matching_fields']['sex'] = 'Translation 1';
    	$kleo_config['matching_fields']['looking_for'] = 'Translation 2';

//sex percentage
    	$kleo_config['matching_fields']['sex_percentage'] = 49;
    	);
    }

Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

Abe
    Keymaster

Have you also renamed/translated the profile fields in WP admin – USers – Profile fields?

---

ofcentral
    Participant

Thank you very much for your fast reply, that’s what I call great support!

yes, I also renamed it there, I tried it several times. Maybe there’s something wrong with the code?

Abe
    Keymaster

@ofcentral try to give me temp access to your site.

---

ofcentral
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ofcentral
    Participant

@abe, did you already have time to check that?
    maybe you can implement a backend-function to translate these fields. I think many users have this problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes we are working on this for 2.8 version since there are a lot of requests on this matter 🙂

---

ofcentral
    Participant

great, thank you!

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?