This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

After the update, the thumbnails in the gallery got very small. But the gallery animation appears..

Splendor
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran
    Participant

I can confirm that I am experiencing the same under chrome using Kleo 1.6.1

Splendor
    Participant

yes and it seems there some gaps here and there in the grid when using both the shortcode and in the gallery. Any advice on this?

Splendor
    Participant

You must regenerate the thumbnails for getting bigger thumbnails in the gallery. But still it seems this is theme related when it commes to the gaps and spaces in the masonry gallery.

Splendor
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Splendor until next update please update your file under k-elements plugin in assets/css/shortcodes.css with the attached file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

Thanks Abe, I’ll check this out right away.

Splendor
    Participant

I have flushed all the caches, but I don’t see any difference…

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to update the same file under theme kleo/assets/css/shortcodes.css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

Done that now..nothing happens, are you sure it’s the right file you put for download?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes I am pretty sure 🙂

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Wait for the next update, we are trying to release it this week

---

Splendor
    Participant

ok, no problems Abe! Thanks! 🙂

Splendor
    Participant

Same problems with gallery, you must load more for them show up…

Abe
    Keymaster

so @Splendor this wasn’t fixed on 1.6.2 update? the gallery should look fine now. Put a link to your gallery

---

Splendor
    Participant

Can you please give me your email? So I can create an account for you.. My main interest is in the gallery, the thumbnails are not visible, you must to klick load more..

Abe
    Keymaster

abe@seventhqueen.com

---

Splendor
    Participant

You got email.. Had to make your username to abes, as three digit username is not allowed.

Abe
    Keymaster

You haven’t updated all theme files, especially this one wp-content/themes/kleo/rtmedia/media/media-gallery.php or you are overriding it in the child theme

---

Splendor
    Participant

hmm..yes I only changed some paragraph on that file and have it on the child name. But I thought this issue was a js.problem first..but I’ll check this out right away and see..

Splendor
    Participant

hah.. ok, the h2 class was changed. That is why it didn’t work.. Thank you Abe!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Masonry Rtmedia Gallery’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?