This topic has 40 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Pepesmith.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Pepesmith
    Participant

During scrolldown the logo auto resize to a small version but when I scroll up again the logo doesn’t return to its original size. This only happens on chrome.

Pepesmith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I went to your site and the logo expands as it should. I tested with Chrome.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Pepesmith
    Participant
     sharmstr

I did check the activity page originally (along with the homepage). I just checked again the blog and activity pages are working. I’m using Chrome.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Do you also have an issue when you look at the demo pages?

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home-default/
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/activity/
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/

Pepesmith
    Participant
     sharmstr

Doesn’t happen to me on that page either. I’m running Version 39.0.2171.95 m. Maybe try clearing your cache so it gets a fresh copy of the jquery that controls that?

Pepesmith
    Participant

I already clear my browsers cache but still the issue is occuring. Can you go to my blog page then click on the blog link at the menu. Let me know if the issue is happening on your end.

sharmstr

Still works. I can even watch the css change from 88px to 44px and back to 88 px.

Pepesmith
    Participant

Are you browsing my site on https? Not sure if the issue is related to revolution slider on https as the issue happens on pages with revolution slider but if you browse the pages on http the auto resize works.

Pepesmith
    Participant
     sharmstr

Yes on https because that’s the links you gave me.

sharmstr

And for what its worth. My site is strictly https and it doesnt happen on my site.

Pepesmith
    Participant

May I know the url of your site? I already setup a virtual pc and install chrome there but still the issue is occurring.

sharmstr

No. Its a private site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, please update to latest version 2.3 and after that try my other fix here that will be available in 2.4
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/logo-size-changing#post-38542

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pepesmith
    Participant
     Pepesmith
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I tried and tried but the logo always looks good. Have you cleared your cache?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pepesmith
    Participant
     sharmstr

Why would a user hit f5 and page up and down 4 times? If this is the only way to make it happen odds are your users will never encounter the problem.

In case you’re wondering, I went to the page, hit f5 and scrolled up and down 10 times and still dont have the issue you do.

Pepesmith
    Participant

The steps provided is for you to totally replicate the issue. Even on one page down and up or scroll down and up, the issue should be replicated.

Would it be possible if i can share my screen to you via webex? Or if you have other means on how i could share my screen?

sharmstr

I wish I could replicated it. I really do. Maybe Abe can. Lets see what he says.

Pepesmith
    Participant

To answer Abe’s question “I tried and tried but the logo always looks good. Have you cleared your cache?”. Yes, done this several times and the issue persists.

Thank you for your super fast feedback.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I managed to replicate it but only if I refresh the page when the header is scrolled. I tried on my local testing site and that does not happen so please make sure that you have my latest file, so I will attach it again wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.min.js

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

please make sure that you put the file as app.min.js since now it is uploaded under another name

---

Pepesmith
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I already replaced the app.min.js and cleared the cache but still the issue still occuring. Yes this is happening after a page refresh.

Pepesmith
    Participant

By the way the script you gave fixed the f5 refresh but if you refresh the page by click and enter on the address bar or refresh button the issue still occurs

Abe
    Keymaster

I see you disabled the resize now. Maybe wait for the next update and see how it works then

---

Pepesmith
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Yes, I disabled the resize but I found another issue. I noticed when you scroll down the page with revolution slider the menu disappears. This is also happening on your demo page. See attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

That is strange… I see it well on the demo on both Chrome and Firefox http://cl.ly/Z3q1

---

sharmstr

Hey Pepesmith – This a complete shot in the dark, but you seem to be the only one having issues. Maybe there’s a Chrome extension conflict. Have you tried disabling all of your Chrome extensions?

Pepesmith
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I just decided to turn off the sticky top menu option. About the issue, it is not happening on one machine. I also setup a virtual machine with fresh installation of chrome without any extensions and the issue is still occurring. If you want we can have a screen share session so I could show it to you guys. Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

I finally managed to reproduce it on a Win 8 virtual machine on Chrome. I have delayed 2.3.1 release to fix also this. Update coming in about 3-4 hours

thank you

---

Sebastien789
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Sebastien789 I checked in Chrome on Windows 8 and OS X and works on both. Try to clear cache.

---

Sebastien789
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, to disable the pop effect you can edit this template wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/post-content-masonry.php and remove these classes “animated animate-when-almost-visible el-appear”

---

Sebastien789
    Participant

Ok thanks for your reply ! 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?