This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Marc van Daele
    Participant

I want to use the button on a layer in the slider to direct users to the section below the slider. What happens is that the site scrolls down, but too far. The first section under the slider is out of the screen and also the slider is gone when you scroll back up.

The code I used for the button is:
    [kleo_button title='Lees meer' style='see-through' icon='desktop' tooltip_position='left' tooltip_action='hover' size='lg' href='#meer']

The code that I used as an anchor (added in the html-code next to the first line of text underneath the slider):

Thank you
    Marc

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look now. The slider has the option for scrol in its menu. Take a look at the screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Marc van Daele
    Participant

No, sorry. Still not working. The scroll was set at 2 px. I changed it to 80 px but then it scrolls all te way down and when I go up again the slider is gone. Please see my screenshot.
    I thought I made an error in the code. Not sure.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, scrolling down to fast is the normal behavior for html since there are not involved any script animations. The best way is to use slider properties in “Layer Links & Advance Param”.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Marc van Daele
    Participant

I understand, and the slide down works fine in Safari and Chrome. But I still have the above issue in Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Thank you for your help.
    Marc

Abe
    Keymaster

Share the link to your site to take a look

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Marc van Daele
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

It acts strange and if I click on the button the slider disappears. Try with the imported home page since it could be something with the settings to that page or maybe an installed plugin…

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?