This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     tristanj
    Participant

Hi

been searching every where but cannot find out for the life of me how this shortcode is supposed to work or indeed if it works at all!

I’m trying to use it in this fashion:

[kleo_only_guests]

[kleo_button title="Join us for FREE" href="http://mediamakeup.today/wp/register/" style="default" size="16px" ]

[/kleo_only_guests]

However, the shortcode shows up as text on my page wrapping the button. I assume this shortcode doesn’t actually exist anymore? I can’t find it the list of shortcodes through the page edit interface.

Please someone, put me out of my misery!

Thanks

Tristan

tristanj
    Participant

Anyone?? I could really do with this shortcode working as it’s a bit daft asking already logged in users to register…!

tristanj
    Participant

Hellllloooooooo. Is there anyone out there?? This is a very simple question. It’s galling to see other questions answered when this ticket has been open for almost a week!! Please…

tristanj
    Participant

WHO TO I HAVE TO KISS/ KILL TO GET AN ANSWER? AM I TALKING TO MYSELF HERE?? (most likely) 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. The problem here is simple, you button shortcode is incomplete. This is how it should be:

COPY CODE

[kleo_only_guests]

[kleo_button url="werewr" style="standard" size="standard" round="0" icon="0,before" target="_self"] Button Text [/kleo_button]

[/kleo_only_guests]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tristanj
    Participant

Unfortunately that doesn’t work… 🙁 I was told on the themeforest forum that this shortcode isn’t available in Kleo (despite the name of the shortcode!). Is there any other way of hiding a button for logged in users?

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you realize but you created the topic for the Sweetdate theme. in KLEO theme there is no shortcode like that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘kleo_only_guests shortcode’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?