This topic has 134 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

writekelly
    Participant

Np. I may have jumped in to the threat too late, and thus read your comment “up” as meaning you uploaded v2 to Themeforest instead of what I’m reading now as go look at an above answer. I gather it’s still a little ways off?

jasonmwestbrook
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @jasonmwestbrook
    you need to remove the small thumbs href link and replace it with a #
    Take a look in woocommerce templates folder inside the theme
    wp-content/themes/kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jasonmwestbrook
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@jasonmwestbrook you need basic programming knowledge to start editing templates…
    for example you have line 55 to replace with ‘#’
    I suggest hiring a programmer to help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jasonmwestbrook
    Participant

Abe,
    Thanks for getting back to me. If you can kindly share with me which lines I need to replace # with I am able to do that. I have a basic understanding of it and feel comfortable changing it out.

Thank you kindly,
    Jason

Abe
    Keymaster

You need to understand that this forum is intended to be used for theme issues, theme improvements and suggestions but not custom work. I am sure you understand that we can’t do that as much as we want.

but to help you with this, you need to replace on line 55
    this: $image_link
    with this: ‘#’

---

Abe
    Keymaster

updated 2.1 changelog

---

alvarorubioc
    Participant

Hi!

I update to 2.1 and I’ve got a bug, on all pages. Any idea?

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/wp_q6nrjp/youwolf.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 462

http://www.youwolf.com

Abe
    Keymaster

@alvarorubioc please update to 2.1.1 and that will be fixed

---

alvarorubioc
    Participant

Done! Thanks a million @Abe

Abe
    Keymaster

great @alvarorubioc

---

giorgos
    Participant

@Abe Is it possible that you can provide the 2.1.1 modified file names?

Abe
    Keymaster

Will do that tomorrow @giorgos

---

Abe
    Keymaster

updates 2.2 feature – sneak peek 🙂

---

Abe
    Keymaster

updated file changes for versions 2.1.1, 2.1, 2.0

---

lynearson
    Participant

Any timeframe on 2.2 release, saw you said something about profile backgrounds? What’s that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Just updated 2.2 full changelog.
    Theme update download from Themeforest should be available in a couple of hours.
    K-elements update should already appear in your Plugins page.

Thanks

---

writekelly
    Participant

Continued Awesomeness from Captain Abe and Crew!

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @writekelly
    we appreciate it 🙂

@lynearson
    profile backgrounds haven’t made it to 2.2 but will work on that and for sure will be added in 2.3

---

lynearson
    Participant

@abe awesome can’t wait! Will it be like a cover photo on Facebook or more like the hole page background? Just wondering, just sounds cool… Or I can wait and be surprised with 2.3 everything there is an update I feel like it’s Christmas morning, lol thanks!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

🙂 a cover similar to Facebook but we will see at that moment. Thanks

---

karifi
    Participant

🙁 the most expected feature didnt make it. I hope we dont have to wait a whole month to see it.

Thanks for this update regardless, u guys doing a wonderful job

pittsleyb
    Participant

was the password reset fixed?

Abe
    Keymaster

@ yes that should be fixed

---

Was there an update for profile backgrounds in v2.3? Not seeing it.

Abe
    Keymaster

@Creative-Inhabitants No it is programmed for 2.4 in January.

---

Splendor
    Participant

What is the new things in the latest update?

Abe
    Keymaster

just posted it

---

Abe
    Keymaster

also 2.4.3 will be released today to fix some thumbnails display issue in the main blog and to update a woocommerce cart.php template

Byee

---

writekelly
    Participant

Because you guys are awesome? Yep, I’d say so! 🙂

Hey, Abe, I have done a lot of customizing and have a short list of troubles that are (I believe) relatively insignificant and likely caused by a conflict I have created somewhere. I can’t track a couple of them down, however, so I can’t be sure. A couple others are probably simple fixes, but I’m not sure how to do it. Shall I post a short list, and if so, where do you prefer I post it?

Great job as always!

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @writekelly
    customizations should always be done in the child theme so you can update easily. Create a new topic but if there are not theme issues they probably qualify as custom work and it is outside the scope of this forum.

Cheers

---

writekelly
    Participant

Got it. Will post a short list in the main forum. Do you happen to know of any decent tools that check for js/jq conflicts? The buddypress cover photo is behaving oddly but I can’t seem to track down the conflict using the browser tools. Thanks.

ianll
    Participant

A few questions with recent updates to BuddyPress and RtMedia and KLEO:
    RTMedia has a new beta version out where they have removed the foundation framework (woot!!) is this new version of KLEO updated to coincide with the beta version changes in RTMedia?

How about the changes in BuddyPress as they relate to the membership plugin functionality – anything there???

sharmstr

@ianll – they just announced the RTmedia changes yesterdaym, so no. And no additional BP/PMPro changes were added. Read the change log 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

hello,
    thanks @sharmstr for clarifying 🙂
    in KLEO 2.4.2/2.4.3 we took care of some small adjustments related to rtMedia new version, the one without foundation. There will be some small adjustments that will come in a later update but overall it is ok

---

ianll
    Participant

I read it @sharmstr thanks, maybe I should have phrased it differently. Maybe a suggestion based on the buddypress changes:
    Some tighter alignment between member types in BP, members plugin and woo..

Thanks

Kieran
    Participant

Hi, this might be jumping the gun a little seeing as the update is not out yet, but will group cover photos come with the same BuddyPress settings that gets rid of the breadcrumbs gap and allows that section to be full width?

Thanks in advance,

Kieran

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran
    Yes it comes with an option inside theme options – buddypress to make it full width for the groups page

The update will be released next week. We still have some functionality to test and some details to perfect. You know us … we like things to be impeccable and this update is big.

Thanks for understanding

---

Kieran
    Participant

I totally understand that, and after all of the other perfect releases I would expect nothing less.

On a side note I have been meaning to say thank you to you all for your hard work both on the theme itself and in the forums answering theme and unrelated questions. This is simply the best theme I have ever purchased. Keep up the great work 🙂

Kieran.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?