This topic has 134 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Abe
    Keymaster

You should see here the changes for KLEO theme versions
    LEGEND:
    M – modified file
    D – deleted file
    A – added file

Changelog location was moved.
    Please go to https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/changelog for full changelog

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Changelog location was moved.
    Please go to https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/changelog for full changelog

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

We will add the file changes today.
    We are putting the new featured here before the update, just like we did for 1.5

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---

Pixxx
    Participant

if you decide to add version specifick changelogs like,

1.5 changelog and issues?

after each new update remove the sticky from the old and add the threads to a category called changelog and issues.

It doesnt seem like I can edit my thread, is this true? if so would be nice if we could.

themoonispink
    Participant

Hi I’m having issues with the update and Facebook registration. The first issue was with Facebook so I copied and pasted the txt file you asked us to copy and paste and was able to register. But I was unable to login so i decided to update to the latest version. I did and now I’m getting this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /home4/techgirl/public_html/myshoesmyheels.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php on line 14

The URL is http://www.myshoesmyheels.com

Please could you help me. I appreciate your quick response. This problem happened just at the last minute when we were about to launch the site over the weekend. Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Please update to version 1.5 and you won’t have to copy anything since the code is included in the update.
    Also update Visual composer to the latest version included

---

themoonispink
    Participant

Hi Abe, thank you for your reply but as already did:

“so i decided to update to the latest version. I did and now I’m getting this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /home4/techgirl/public_html/myshoesmyheels.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php on line 14

I already did….

Please have a look at the error and our page.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

are you using latest theme version? Also make sure to update k-elements plugin too. If you can’t fix it then send me a temporary login to your site to take a look. also ftp access would be good. mark the reply as private

---

themoonispink
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, the only problem I see is your Buddypress links in the menu that are added wrong. You should add it from Appearance – Menus from the Buddypress section in the left. If you don’t see it, enable it from Screen options – Buddypress

---

themoonispink
    Participant

That is exactly how I added it, using the Screen Option to show the buddypress options and then ticked and added Register and Login. But it’s not working and how do people log out?

Abe
    Keymaster

I just looked at your site and they are wrong. delete them and add them from the Buddypress section again, including the my account ones

---

marceldennisxp
    Participant

Question, with the “Mega menu functionality added with “add_theme_support” statement so it can be easily disabled in child theme” will I be able to add the Nav Menu Role plugin without receiving errors? this is the message I get now when its enabled.

Nav Menu Roles has detected a possible conflict with the following functions or classes: kleo_custom_menu. Please see the FAQ for more information and possible resolution.

Also will I be able to have muti column mega menu display?

Thanks,

Abe
    Keymaster

Remove the theme support for the mega menu to enable other plugins to customize the Appearance – Menus navigation edit screen

---

writekelly
    Participant

I feel I am missing something regarding the mega menu. All I can see is a “larger/wider” menu, but I can’t seem to find any examples of a menu that holds things like images, etc.

Perhaps that is all there is, but if not would you mind attaching or linking me to an example?

Patagonia
    Participant

Good to see some more bugs getting fixed.

– Can you please fix the 2nd sidebar issue (it can’t be changed/chosen)
    – there is still a hard-coded Roboto reference in bbpress.css
    – The border between the left sidebar and the main section is only as long as the sidebar, not all the way down

Cheers

Patagonia
    Participant

Actually, still the same 6 hardcoded references to Open Sans & 2 references to Roboto are in the CSS (I checked my minified css, which is one large file), please remove them.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Patagonia
    we will take a look at those.
    Thank you very much

---

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @writekelly

Right now the mega menu allows you to have only links on a wider area. We will think for future updates something like that

---

Patagonia
    Participant

Hi @Abe, so what will 1.51 bring, exactly?
    you mention above:

– Mega menu functionality added with “add_theme_support” statement so it can be easily disabled in child theme

Will this mean a full megamenu, or still just links?
    Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Nope, it is the same functionality. The only difference is that you can remove the mega menu functionality by adding remove_theme_support in the child theme, so other plugins that make changes to the admin menu screen can show its options. Example plugin: Nav Menu Roles

---

ShinyLight
    Participant

@Abe “Right now the mega menu allows you to have only links on a wider area. We will think for future updates something like that”

http://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-premium-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/6776630 > Features has the mega menu ???

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes features has the mega menu enabled(links on a wider area).

---

Schumy
    Participant

So… how to enable the modal pop up login?

clyde83
    Participant

Great feature with Facebook Login on the modal pop up but it does not seem to be working, any suggestions? thanks.

gm713
    Participant

Hi. I hope I’m posting this in the right thread. The Login modal window as part of v1.6 looks great. Are you planning on implementing it across other instances on the site. E.g. On my site, I allow for only logged in users to comment. Currently, it displays a message on the lines of “You must be logged in to comment”. When the user clicks on the login link, it still takes the user to the old login page and not the modal window. It would be great to see that implemented in that instance as well. Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

@gm713 unfortunately those are some redirects on the server side that check if the user is logged in or not so that won’t be possible

---

Abe
    Keymaster

But on the “You must be logged in to comment” I think we can add it 😀

---

gm713
    Participant

Thanks Abe.

Patagonia
    Participant

Hi Abe,

could you add a list of changed files for the small update?,

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Sure @Patagonia. Check the post in about 10 minutes

---

jwgarrett
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@jwgarrett I don’t know what you are trying to do but that page is automatically generated by Buddypress. You can set the layout for it in Theme options – Buddypress

---

jwgarrett
    Participant

I would like to make the custom menu in a widget look better than it does. How can I do that? Please see http://aim4u.org/social/activity/ and the attachment to see what I would like for it to look like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jwgarrett
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

up

---

clyde83
    Participant

@jwgarrett let us know if you find a solution, thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

up

---

writekelly
    Participant

Dang you guys are simply awesome. I’m still having a few problems I mentioned before but I have been traveling. A LOT of my needs are accounted for in this update without my ever asking. A customer for life!

Abe
    Keymaster

thank @writekelly
    we appreciate it

---

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?