This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sagittariusstar.

• Author
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi support

I refer to this thread ;
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-configure-numeric-pagination-displayed

I have copied the entire script and paste it in function.php , first in Kleo-child folder
    then in the main theme kleo folder

Both are giving me errors. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in

I’m surprised this should be included in the theme functions and not requiring me to hack the codes to have pagination up and running

Also how do we use it? it it similar to wordpress , just insert a page break <–next page–>?

Please advise soonest.

thank you for your help

sagittariusstar
    Participant

please see the attached, this is what I’m after.
    Please help someone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

this is showing up on my Kleo theme as attached – it looked really different from the images above
    Pls help. THank you

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Pagination is already enabled in KLEO and it shows by default when on your blog archive page you have more than 12 posts or whatever limit you set under WP admin – Settings – Reading
    that topic is for increasing the dots with page numbers displayed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sagittariusstar
    Participant

HI Abe

Thank you.
    Yes I know that.
    However my question is , within a post/page, when I inserted page break <!–next page–> within a single post/page, I am hoping to get similar Kleo page navigation in that post/page
    Can you advise how can this be done?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello. That is wordpress default and just add it in your Editor(Text tab). See my printscreens please

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Hey abe. We dont get the kleo style navigation when we do that. That’s what he’s after.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi Abe. Sharmstr knows what I’m after. If i do like what u asked me to do, i dont get the kleo pagination .pls advise how can i integrate kleo pagination format into specific page/post pagination.

Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean and it will require a bit of extra styling since we thought it not to be confused with the posts pagination. We wrote it on our list of implementations and we will add it in a next release

Cheers

---

sharmstr

thanks @abe.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sagittariusstar
    Participant

thank u Abe. look forward to the next release

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?