This topic has 26 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     nilje
    Participant

Hi,
    it seems like Kleo is overwriting the text ‘add to wishlist’. I can’t change it to german, neither is it taking the text I set at the backend at ‘Yit Wishlist’
    Do you know a solution?
    Thanks

Laura

Hello, have you tried using Loco Translate plugin? If you install it and search for the string, you will be able to translate it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nilje
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the idea, the plugin is great but I can’t seem to find where to search for the string?

Laura

Hello, just go to Loco Translate, find the theme KLEO and click on your language file, now click on SYNC and wait until its finished, now you can search for the word and translate it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

nilje
    Participant

hi
    ok, thats a good plugin, even though my server settings are all at not-writable and I have to change it every time via FTP. I can edit the pot file manually too.
    The problem lays deeper I think. At Yith I can set the text at the backend, so that would work even without changing the pot file, but even if I change the pot file it remains english. So it has to come from somewhere else that overwrites it. And I have no idea what else it could be then Kleo itself, because it is a recommended plugin to the theme. Oh and right, I tested it a few days ago, when I set the theme to Twenty Twelve it is german.

And something else, I can set at the Plugin Backend where to show the ‘add to wishlist’ and it is just shown when I set ‘after add to card’, but not at ‘after thumbnail’ and ‘after summary’ – that’s causing the theme too, right? I would like to set the position by shortcode instead, but don’t know where I can place it and what shortcode that would be?

Thanks!!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

nilje
    Participant

ok thanks!

maybe this will help to, Yith Support says this:
    Maybe theme developer can help you better, but I suggest you to search for untranslated strings in add-to-wishlist.php or add-to-wishlist-button.php templates, if they are overwritten in theme root, or under /woocommerce subdirectory.

Just don’t know where to search exactly.

Radu

Hi nilje,

Please replace this file with the attached file wp-content/themes/kleo/woocommerce/content-product.php by connecting to your website server via FTP

This issue will be fixed in next update.

Regards

Radu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     nilje
    Participant

Hi,

thanks but it is still english.

Best Regards,
    Dani

Radu

Hi,

You should to translate that string from loco translate.

Search for “add to wishlist” and translate in your language.

Cheers

nilje
    Participant

Hi
    ‘Add to wishlist’ remains in english, even though everywhere I could find it it is translated.
    (And I don’t need loco translate)

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, we will try to fix this in the next theme update so that string can be translated. Until then please add this css to Theme options – Quick css and translate it into your language:

COPY CODE

.yith-wcwl-add-button a.add_to_wishlist:after {
    	content: "add to wishlist";
    }
    .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a:after,
    .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a:after {
    	content: "browse wishlist";
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nilje
    Participant

ok it works, great
    thanks!

nilje
    Participant

Hi,

I’m still having problems with placing ‘add to wishlist’
    The support of the plugin says:

“The plugin can add “add to wishlist” shortcode in one of this locations:
    After add to cart
    After thumbnails
    After summary
    (This option will work only if your theme doesn’t remove woocommerce default hooks)
    You can set one location using option under YIT Plugins -> Wishlist -> Settings -> Position.
    If you want to use a custom location, you can choose “Use shortcode” option, and hook a function that prints shortcode where you want in single product page.

Here an exemple of code you can add to functions.php file of your theme
    if( ! function_exists( ‘yith_woocommerce_custom_add_to_wishlist’ ) ){
    function yith_woocommerce_custom_add_to_wishlist(){
    echo do_shortcode( ‘[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]’ );
    }
    }
    add_action( ‘<HOOK YOU SELECTED>’, ‘yith_woocommerce_custom_add_to_wishlist’

I would like to have it after ‘add to card’, but I can’t set it at the YITH settings, so I tried it with the code in the functions.php and the shortcode “echo do_shortcode( ‘[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]’ );”
    I tried it at your ‘content-product.php’ and ‘content-single-product’, but I don’t find where ‘add to card’ is to place it behind.

thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

we don’t remove any woocommerce hooks so you can modify the templates to add that shortcode

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nilje
    Participant

to add the shortcode or to set ‘after add to card’ at the options on Yith Wishlist?
    Because when I set it via option (and also when I set it via shortcode) I don’t see it after the card… any idea why?

Abe
    Keymaster

Can’t imagine why. I will try to do some tests and see how it goes

---

nilje
    Participant

hi,
    did you find something?

thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the latest Kleo version should have fixed that

---

nilje
    Participant

what should work now?
    the function ‘after add to card’ at the YITH settings or the YITH-shortcode?

when I set the first one, nothing happens, it still is next to or with long titles behind the title.
    the shortcode I don’t know where to place it…

thanks

Andrei

Did you updated to the 3.1 version and cleared any cache systems that you might have on your site ?
    If the issue is still present please provide us a link to your website and admin credentials and we’ll give a closer look into it.

Looking forward.

nilje
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     nilje
    Participant

hi,

did you found out why I can’t see the Yith Wishlist Button at the position I set at the backend?

thanks

Andrei

In the last theme update we made the position to change according to the settings, can you please let us know which of the settings doesn’t apply in your case ?

Looking forward.

nilje
    Participant

it is set to “after ‘add to card'”, but it is still text to the title

nilje
    Participant

did you look into it?
    at the message before I wrote ‘text’ instead of ‘next’, maybe that caused confusion.

Andrei

Hi and sorry for the delayed response, please do an update of the theme now, to be sure you’re on the latest version, clear any cache that you might have and you’ll see that your wishlist button will be moved after the add to cart button.

Cheers

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?