This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

ashish963
    Participant

Hi

Can you give me a timeline on when you are going to release the next version of theme? I am currently using v2.0 and is about to finish the initial setup and content building and wish to proceed with customizing theme as per my requirements.

however, if there is next version of this theme is coming I would like to wait and customize the latest version. If you could provide me with a date I can plan things accordingly.

ashish963
    Participant

KLEO 2.1/2.2 .. The coming version, i am waiting for that

ashish963
    Participant

Got a notification tat new version is available.

No one replied for five days.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, yes please update to 2.1.1 version that is available for download from Themeforest

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

You should use the child theme for customizations so you do not make changes to theme main files. This way you can easily update to new versions since you have no changes on main theme files.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘KLEO 2.2’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?