This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     rajiv
    Participant

Hi,

Have recently purchased Kelo theme but now is getting issue with User profile cover panel.

The two tabs/buttons
    a) To add/upload cover photo
    B) Show less/more

which were appearing initially can’t be seen now,how can i set is back?

Also wanted to check if colors for the Post update, edit. comment, delete buttons can be changed or turn it in to highlighted buttons.

Regards
    Rajiv

Radu

Hello,

That buttons from cover photo has disappeared ? (provide a link to see live example)

Yes they can be changed, but please provide me a sketch.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rajiv
    Participant

Hi

Please find the screen shot for cover photo issue.

The other screen shots named as button is how am looking to change the appearance for post update, comment, edit or delete buttons or may be more highlighted and prompt in appearance.

Thanks!
    Rajiv

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Try to disable buddypress cover photo then reactivate.

Please provide a picture of the whole site and put signs where you want the font color to be changed.

I will be nice to provide the site URL, to take a look at source code etc..

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rajiv
    Participant

Tried to deactivate and again activate BP Cover plugin but problem is still there.The site url is indiahealthdesk.com

Have attached screen shot for button area.

Also have observed that when logo was uploaded, on activity page it appear just over post blog grid and hide the first line of the grid.

Can you share a latest premium BP Cover plugin we can try to replace it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Try to disable all plugins that not comes with the kleo theme, and see after if the profile cover it works correctly.

Cheers

rajiv
    Participant

Let me try, how about other issues.

Radu

Try like this

COPY CODE

.activity-meta .acomment-reply {background-color:yellow !important;}
    #buddypress form#whats-new-form #aw-whats-new-submit {background-color: yellow !important;}

Add this css to your kleo-child theme, or in your Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick Css

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?