This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     mledun
    Participant

Hello,

When users are logged in, they see the activity tab straight away, how can I change this so it’s the profile edit tab that shows first?

thank you

Laura

Hello, just add this to bp-custom.php in plugin folder

COPY CODE

/**
     * Change BuddyPress default Members landing tab.
     */
    define('BP_DEFAULT_COMPONENT', 'profile' );

This will make profile as the default tab.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mledun
    Participant

thanks that worked! Only issue is it does a wearing scrolling down thing when people log in and click on other peoples profiles, any way to stop it from doing that?

Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i never heard of that, maybe you should contact buddypress support?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mledun
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have another question… is there a way for the page to open in Profile-edit? so rather than them having to click the edit button to make changes, it’s automatically on that page when they login? Thank you so much for all your help!

Laura

Hello, subnav as default cant be done, just nav, profile, cant be profile/edit sadly 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?