This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     cg82
    Participant

We came across kleo two months back and decide upon using it for our gaming community. Honestly we never expected kleo to be as smooth as it is.

Within a few days, kleo transformed my website and I have only praise for the censored.

I didn’t find a showcase topic on forums so thought of creating this one in hope of getting feedback from the experienced kleo community and developed.

We are two months old gaming community and inviting suggestions, tell us what should we do next, what other features are under utilized or any other ideas to engage users.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Cool. The showcase is the first stick on the forum: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/showoff-kleo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cg82
    Participant

Oh I was searching for showcase instead of show off. Got it but you can move my post to that thread.

Regards, cg82

sharmstr

Sorry I cant.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cg82
    Participant

All right, Thanks. Am hoping to get some feedback here.

sharmstr

I dont have the ability to merge this into the showcase topic, so you’ll have to add it yourself.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?