This topic has 124 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Locale
    Participant

OMG I love this btw- you are seriously going to make me rich!!! However 🙂 I just purchased and am having some issues with the features. One the Widget area, isn’t showing anything but the plugins. No sidebar, footer, etc. The previous theme imported the previous footer. I did the XML import. Two the menu at the top has a broken link or something, and the menu doesn’t look right, the background is black vs. white like on the video. Did I screw something up at install? I did remove rtmedia. Guessing now I shouldn’t have done that. Please help, love the product.

Locale
    Participant

You should now know, it imported the sidebar into the footer, importing the XML file. Now that I look at it, it didn’t import any of the footer lol. Ok- green here, not a designer but I flippin love this!

Locale
    Participant

Also all the menus downloaded twice for some reason. ?

Locale
    Participant

SOLVED- deactivated and reactivated the plugins. If you could let me know about the menu and the rtmedia. That would be great thank you!!!

Locale
    Participant

I lied, as soon as everything was re-installed to include bbpress- no place to put the widgets.

Locale
    Participant

Ok I got it. Now I still need help with the other items and now under the members | accounts it says “follow docs to add profile links” ?

Locale
    Participant

Also the genesis widgets aren’t displaying.

Locale
    Participant

Ok this is strange, the google maps once embedded takes the menu section on the site and inputs into the widget. So it basically looks like the menu in inside the page. This is so strange. I am hoping you can help me. Thanks.

Catalin

Hello,

We are glad that you enjoy our work.

First thing to start with would be this:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/kleo-quick-install-and-setup.html

Second, please send me a link to your website to be able to help you with your issues.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Locale
    Participant

Too embarrassed to send you the website 🙂 plus I can’t have it on a public forum non-disclosure issue.

Locale
    Participant

Alright still need your assistance. I will just try to address one by one.

Today: Too much white space around slider. How do I resolve?

Catalin

I cannot help if I don’t see a link. You can reply as private and I will be the only one to see your requests.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Locale
    Participant

http://www.gaylocale.com

Homepage. I am still building it out. I apologize.

Catalin

please explain your first question to be able to help… screenshot would be nice.

Locale
    Participant

Removed the slider. I am have extremely difficult issues with this now. It’s becoming wayyy too frustrating!!! If you go to the site you will see one a HUGE icon on the left and I cannot figure out how to remove it. In addition, the menus are NOT showing. I reset everything to defaults and STILL DO NOT WORK. (CAPS) because I am at my wits end! I seriously do not have time to ask for a refund and go with another provider- I need your assistance with this and I need for you to make yourself truly available to work through these issues. Sorry- I am just completely infuriated at the moment.

Locale
    Participant

Wow this is seriously messed up. All kinds of formatting turned black. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THIS! I didn’t even touch ANYTHING!

Catalin

Hello,

I am not able to help if you don’t provide me screenshots with the issues you have… the documentation has a file where everything is explained… also the video from the link I provided.

I need you to structure the things you want to achieve to be able to provide you solutions…

Thank you,
    Catalin

Locale
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin
     Locale
    Participant

What does that mean. Also, have the white screen of death. Happened last night.

Catalin

Please add this code to your style.css file from your child theme:

COPY CODE

#footer-sidebar-1 a
    {
        font-size: XXpx;
    }

where XXpx is the new value.

also, I don’t know why you got the white screen… have you done any custom modifications to the site?

give me more details to figure this out…

Locale
    Participant

I don’t know how to change the systle.css – that scares me. The site went blank after I tried to delete some plugins I didn’t need.

Catalin

please send me admin credentials and I will try to help… reply as private for security reasons… please have in mind the fact that you need some basic WordPress knowledge to use our theme…

Locale
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Locale
    Participant

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/38/2062038/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 162

Do you see this. My hosting went in and disabled all the plugins. I can see the admin now.

Locale
    Participant

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/38/2062038/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 162

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/38/2062038/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/options.php on line 1009

Locale
    Participant

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_category_list_key_array() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/38/2062038/html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2127

Tried to install visual composer and no it’s BROKEN AGAIN!!!!

Locale
    Participant

BTW where did you go I thought you were helping?

Locale
    Participant

This is absurd. You ask me for my login information and then disappear. Are you breaking my website?

Locale
    Participant

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_category_list_key_array() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data01/38/2062038/html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2127

Locale
    Participant

This is FREAKING BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locale
    Participant

We usually get back within 12 hours. We try to give our customers the best support possible. Please if you need any help , let us know.

Locale
    Participant

I see that you are helping a plethora of other clients. I just gave you money! How exactly are they any better than me?

Catalin

visual composer is not active this is why you see all that code in the homepage… also, I see you have a lot of other plugins installed… I suggest you to start a fresh install with the theme and follow the tutorial for customizing content…

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/kleo-quick-install-and-setup.html

you can start from the demo templates the customization of the theme… also take a look here:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo

Locale
    Participant

I had to manually uninstall every plugin. Tested with hosting and it’s the K-elements that is causing it to crash.

Catalin

please update the theme at 2.0 version, deactivate all the plugins and keep only the ones that are recommended by the theme at first install and we can start from there.

Locale
    Participant

Locale
    Participant

I don’t see an update theme, I received no notice of an updated theme.

Catalin

please follow my instructions in my latest answer…

Catalin

see attach.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?