This topic has 23 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ubernaut
    Participant

for some reason the custom logo only isn’t working for us on the pintrest style layout page which the one we want as our home page it seems to work fine for the other pages any ideas? Also I noticed the visual composer doesn’t seem to work on the portfolio items is that related tot he other issues reported here regarding wp 4.1?

thanks!

http://247.c19.myftpupload.com

ubernaut
    Participant

sorry one more i noticed that the portfolio full width overlay isn’t in the demo content how do we create such a page? thanks!

sharmstr

Full width overlay can be imported using wp admin – appearance – kleo demo data – specific page – home portfolio full-width. you already have it here: http://247.c19.myftpupload.com/models/

Regarding custom logo. Do you have caching plugin installed? All you need to do is set the custom logo in Theme general settings – display settings on the page. Maybe try deleting the logo defined, save the page, see it loads your regular logo. If it does, then go back in and tell it to use your custom logo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ubernaut
    Participant

Oh yeah i thought i had seen it before but i guess i forgot we renamed it so that is actually a page then and not a profile i got i bit thrown by that sorry.

I tried removing resign both the image and the page as well as flushing the server cache only this page seems not to work :/

Also still wondering about the visual composer on the portfolio items.

thanks for all your help!

ubernaut
    Participant

removing and resaving both…

sharmstr

Lets not diagnose any VC issues until after the update.

If you respond privately with credentials, I’ll take a look at the logo issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ubernaut
    Participant

i have opened registration on the set please register and i’ll grant you admin, thanks!

ubernaut
    Participant

site sorry bad at typing 😛

sharmstr

I’m offering you help and you’re make me create an account? No. 🙂

ubernaut
    Participant

oh ok sorry it thought you were an employee here since you were listed as moderator. i don’t share my own credentials but prefer to have a separate account for anyone who needs access.

sharmstr

Create a temporary one and post the info here. Doesnt matter if I work here or not. Its common practice to provide access. We are all busy and saving us the hassle of going through registration and waiting for confirmation is appreciated.

sharmstr

fyi – abe uploaded the latest version of VC here:

See it that fixes your VC issues. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/visual-composer-wordpress-4-1#post-39812

ubernaut
    Participant

thanks for the update the visual composer is still not working on our portfolios. in terms of wether you work here or not i think it does matter since i would not want to provide access to just anyone. 🙂

sharmstr

Totally understand. You have no idea who I am. I’ll put you on my do not help list so you wont have to worry about me anymore.

sharmstr

One last comment. I’m guessing you haven’t enabled VC for the portfolio

WP Admin – Settings – VC.

sharmstr

@kamal- assigning to you since I can’t mark it ‘unassigned’. Thank You.

ubernaut
    Participant

so i tried erasing all content and re-importing everything which didn’t really do anything but then i noticed the custom logo field on the page where it was set to the built-in theme logo so thats one item off the list. i also noticed in the VC setting portfolios were not checked off just curious which of the custom posts type for this theme should have that option enabled? Also is there a sample data file for the them options?

thanks again for all your help!

🙂

ubernaut
    Participant

wow ok that quite the reaction sorry if you fell i was being flippant i was just getting a bit confused about the “Doesnt matter if I work here or not.” comment sorry if i upset you i understand you were trying to help 🙂

sharmstr

I assumed you were setting the logo on the Pintrest page because you called it “Custom”. That why I instructed you to remove the kleo logo from that field, save it and try again.

You may have missed it, but I did mention turning VC on for portfolios.

Not upset at all. Like I said, I understand. But I do think you missed my point about making people create accounts. When you respond privately, I’m the only non-employee that will see the post. You’re not the first person who didn’t want to give me access and I doubt you’ll be the last. But for future reference, I’ve been approached by Sevethqueen with job offers, I’ve contributed code to this theme and 90% of my 1900+ posts on here have not be questions. I’m here to help 🙂

ubernaut
    Participant

well thanks i guess i did miss the most important bit of that first response (figured you were referring to the main theme options) anyway thanks for your understanding and help!

🙂

i think we can mark this resolved but still wondering about the default options is there a sample file for the them options?

thanks again!

Abe
    Keymaster

In Theme options there are two reset options buttons you can use.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ubernaut
    Participant

oh ok i saw those but wasn’t sure if there was a set of options that were for the demo set up thanks for the response!

corr
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @corr

about the “VC keeps loading indefinitely.” please try to use the Backend editor, it could be an error from VIsual composer until they release a new update

Those should be portfolio entries added from WP admin – Portfolio

Yes you should be able to add a youtube video in the Revolution slider.

Thank you

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?