This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

catholicauthor
    Participant

Hi, what class do I need to edit to increase the menu size?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, to increase the menu font size add this css to the child theme/ style.css or in WP admin – Theme options – Quick css:

COPY CODE

.navbar-nav li > a {
        font-size: 14px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

catholicauthor
    Participant

Thanks, that was perfect.

How about the dropdowns too?

Abe
    Keymaster

Great, try the updated code above

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

catholicauthor
    Participant

thanks!

Cosmos
    Participant

Hello, can I change not only the menu size, but also the style of words via Quick css and how can I change it?

Cosmos
    Participant

And one more question… How can I change font size other than menu size and posts size? I have changed menu and pots sizes, but I’m stucked with other heading fonts size. Can you help me?

Abe
    Keymaster

@Cosmos Since KLEO v1.5 you have a font size setting under Theme options – Header options

What other heading font size? You have the sizes for the Headings in the Theme options – Fonts

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?