This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     spdaly
    Participant

I would like to include Buddypress elements/objects in the homepage. How can I modify the query to include groups, members, etc?

sharmstr

If you’re using a static homepage, you can use Visual Composer to add buddypress elements.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     spdaly
    Participant

Great idea, but not an option.

I would like to show a masonry page with posts, products, groups, members, etc. showing up on the homepage in reverse chronological order. I have a pre_get_posts hook that gets post-based objects (posts, products) correctly. I would like to integrate the BP elements as well.

I have been able to get the groups using BP_Groups_Group::get method.

sharmstr

Sorry. Sometimes its hard to tell if the person is asking a basic question because they are new to kleo or a more advanced question.

Have you looked at this plugin? http://bp-tricks.com/featured/buddypress-shortcodes-plugin/ It will allow you to insert a shortcode for the members and groups into your function. You’d probably to have override the styling of it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I just realized that my answer probably wont work for you. Sorry again. I’ll go hide in a corner now.

Catalin

please take a look here:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/bowe-codes/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?