This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     champ1on
    Participant

1) After click the link in the confirmation email

http://www.clubseznamka.cz/?wysija-page=1&controller=confirm&wysija-key=2875764bc9855dbfeff597e89621a52a&action=subscribe&wysijap=subscriptions&wysiconf=WyIzIl0=

an error message appears 403
    The correct page appears only if the participant is registered and signed in.
    Where is the cause?

Laura

Hello, because the user needs to be registered in order to confirm their email

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

champ1on
    Participant

It is not true.
    1) E-mails from Mailpoet are in principle “only for unregistered” or not logged visitors
    2) Even emails that are “for registered users”, it must be possible to confirm the email address in unlogged state.
    3) Any error message confirms people that it’s wrong done.

All registered users of the dating site acted strangely, did not respond to e-mails, even me also blocked on skype and facebook. I could not detect it earlier, because as an administrator, I still logged into WordPress.

It is necessary to quickly fix it.

Laura

Hello, i am sorry but there is no issue here, the user needs to be registered to confirm their email after registering by Buddypress. It is how buddypress works, and sadly i cannot change how it is.
    Let me know if your issue is related to another plugin, so i can check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

champ1on
    Participant

I put a post in the correct section. It is not related to BuddyPress, but the plugin Mailpoet. I put the link on your confirmation email, you can click on it.

http://www.clubseznamka.cz/?wysija-page=1&controller=confirm&wysija-key=2875764bc9855dbfeff597e89621a52a&action=subscribe&wysijap=subscriptions&wysiconf=WyIzIl0=

an error message 403 appears

The correct page (You are subscribed) appears only if the participant is registered and signed in the buddypresss. However, properly Mailpoet should work for the people not registered to WordPress / BuddyPress.

Laura

Hello, maybe the plugins is creating a conflict, if its supposed to work without wordpress login or buddypress user then you should contact Mailpoet support and let them know, right now i can only assist you with the plugins that came with the theme and not third party ones

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?