This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

edouard0585
    Participant

Good Evening Madam, Sir,

First let me wish you an happy new year !!!
    I am using the kleo theme with a right sidebar template and I would like to reduce the width of the sidebar and thus increase the width of the content area (on the right where the sidebar is but also on the left). How can i do it ? Thank you very much for your help and for this great theme ! Have a nice evening

Edouard

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello and a Happy New Year to you too.
    Please take a look at the settings in WP admin – Theme options – Layout settings where you can set show content/sidebar widths

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

edouard0585
    Participant

Dear Sir,

Sorry for my late replys but I was abroad. I already did but I would like to have a smaller sidebar. As you can see http://www.community-art.eu it is quite big. Where in the code can I change it ? Have a nice day

Edouard

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, those sizes are default and come from bootstrap grid. Customizations by CSS could be done if you need but any smaller sidebar won’t look to good since some users has smaller displays. Try working with a developer to help with customizations

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tmh23
    Participant

How do you increase the main area size in css?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @hamiltontroy007
    Have you looked at the settings from Theme options – layout settings? Please provide more details on what you want to achive.

---

tmh23
    Participant

I am familiar with the layout setting in theme option. The widest you can make the center is 67%. I am hoping to have the center 75-80% width for the 3 column setting.

Troy

Abe
    Keymaster

The sizes are based on bootstrap grid and that is possible only by CSS. Anyway having main at 80% will leave 10% for each sidebar which is not something we recommend because content won’t fit at smaller screen sizes.

For CSS the main content area has class: template-page
    main sidebar has class: sidebar-main
    second sidebar class: sidebar-extra

Try to reach a developer to help with the customizations since it implies setting them for media queries too

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?