This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

I have a top menu with three icons on the left – profile, messages, and notifications. I’m using Buddypress.

On Firefox and the phone this looks fine. On Chrome, the icons briefly appear and then disappear into the smaller menu. These items are at the top of my list, so I don’t know why they are being condensed to the little + menu as if we’ve run out of room.

I have three images here – One with Firefox showing the icons as desired, and two with Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

Please provide URL.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

http://animalbuildingblocks.com, although you won’t see it without signing up for a Free Sample.

empoweredanimals
    Participant

I found the solution, but I would like a workaround. It turns out the Buddypress Like plugin was conflicting. In addition to the error above, it was also making the menu no longer sticky.

Anybody have an alternative to BuddyPress Like? I really like that feature (no pun intended).

There are other plugins on my DO NOT INSTALL list that have conflicted that I’d love to have back, if there is some way. Thoughts?

* Rating-Widget: Star Rating System (they put content on your site)
    BuddyPress First Letter Avatar (conflicted with site and caused the group invitation to throw 500 error)
    * WP User Avatar (which was creating avatars for people who already had them)
    * BuddyPress Global Search – Might try to reinstall later. It looks great but the links are not working to go to other pages of results, beyond what’s shown on the screen. You have to manually copy and paste the link to those other pages. I think maybe it’s a js conflict.
    * BuddyPress Like installed March 28, 9:57 am AK time, deactivated because it made the sticky menu not sticky and also made the profile icons go away.

Andrei

I’m glad you managed to find the what generated the issue.
    Also, thank you very much for the feedback about the plugins, we’ll put them on our checklists and we’ll test and see if we can improve something for better support in the future.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

Thanks! Do you have a list somewhere of plugins that are compatible with Kleo?

Andrei

No, unfortunately not, there are way to many plugins out there to keep a count.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?