This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dmarkham.

• Author
     trungnguyen054
    Participant

hi I update the latest wordpress then I can’t log into the back end. when I enter my password it give me error “Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /clientdata/apache-www/s/w/sweetasiandating.com/www/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344”
    Please help.. I am very new to wordpress

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Please update to the latest version of the theme or try to disable some plugins you might have installed by renaming them from wp-content/plugins by connecting trough FTP to your server.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

artmate
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    Same error after 3.9 update, can’t see the WP admin dashboard 🙁

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/diginerd/public_html/marryme.singles/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344

I’m using Sweetdate v. 2.6 and Sweetdate Child.

renaming wp-content/plugins doesn’t help 🙁

I’ve managed to login to the admin dashboard panel after renaming wp-content/themes to wp-content/zthemes
    WP automatically changed the current theme Sweetdate Child to the Twenty Fourteen and activated it.
    After that I renamed wp-content/zthemes to wp-content/themes and I can work in admin panel, but when I switch back to the Sweetdate Child I have BLANK WP-ADMIN 🙁

Please HELP!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

What plugins do you have active? Have you followed my advice to deactivate them?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

artmate
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    Active plugins:
    Anti-spam by CleanTalk
    BuddyPress
    Contact Form 7
    Limit Login Attempts
    Paid Memberships Pro
    Revolution Slider
    SEO Extended
    WooCommerce
    WordPress Importer
    WordPress SEO
    WP Admin No Show

As I noticed before – renaming wp-content/plugins to wp-content/zero-plugins doesn’t help 🙁

I’ve managed to login to the admin dashboard panel after renaming wp-content/themes to wp-content/zero-themes

WP admin dashboard become accessible (visible) and I can login into the WP admin panel.

After that I renamed wp-content/zero-themes to wp-content/themes

WP automatically changed the current theme Sweetdate Child to the Twenty Fourteen and activated it.

But when I switch back to the Sweetdate Child I have BLANK (WHITE) WP-ADMIN page again 🙁

artmate
    Participant

Can you please explain this ERROR:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/diginerd/public_html/marryme.singles/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344

Jeremy14
    Participant

That error is most likely coming from a plugin. Deactivate all plugins one by one, then reactivate once you’ve found the one. I’ve had this happen 3 times before. It’s most likely a plugin.

artmate
    Participant

Deactivating plugins does not sort this problem 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Really strange. Connect to your server by FTP and comment line 125 from file: wp-content\themes\kleo\kleo-framework\kleo.php

add_filter(“pre_set_site_transient_update_themes”, array(&$this,”themeforest_themes_update”));

---

artmate
    Participant

hi Abe, there is no wp-content\themes\kleo\ 🙁
    the theme is Sweetdate Child

Abe
    Keymaster

oh. really sorry about that.
    in wp-content\themes\sweetdate\framework\classes\SQueen.php line 52
    add_filter(“pre_set_site_transient_update_themes”, array(&$this,”themeforest_themes_update”));
    to
    //add_filter(“pre_set_site_transient_update_themes”, array(&$this,”themeforest_themes_update”));

---

artmate
    Participant

THANKS A LOT !!!!
    wp-admin issue sorted – it’s working now 🙂

Dmarkham
    Participant

Hmmm. I had the same problem. Edited the file per Abe’s instructions and can get to dashboard now.
    This was after updating to latest KLEO theme.

Dmarkham
    Participant

I also had a problem uploading a plugin – commented out this line and problem disappeared.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I can't log into my wordpress back end. Please help…..’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?