This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ImG
    Participant

Hi, Urgent Action Required, I cannot able to login into back end as i’m getting this message “Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/content/72/10363572/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344”. I have not updated or changed any files since last kleo update but today only i’m getting this error, yesterday it was working fine. The last updated plugin is buddypress cover photo(yesterday).Solution please.

ImG
    Participant

My php5.ini file was changed yesterday with additional lines

COPY CODE
    cgi.fix_pathinfo=1
    date.timezone=America/Phoenix

Any problem with these lines?

seaveal
    Participant

Same for me.

Best regards

Cyrille

fundlr
    Participant

Same here

fundlr
    Participant

Additional info:
    nothing modified since yesterday.
    Browser gets 504 error on my dev server. Error trace is the same as Gunanithy’s original post.
    Front-end works fine.

Urgent actions required, please.

-> This is related to the “Helper function to query the marketplace API via wp_remote_request.”

@Kleo team: If for any reason the connection to marketplace or any updating or external ressource fails, it SHALL NOT block access to the back-end.
    Failing to check if theme is latest version shall not prevent me to update my site contents.

Thanks

fundlr
    Participant

I’ve solved the issue by :

comment line 125 from file: wp-content\themes\kleo\kleo-framework\kleo.php
    add_filter(“pre_set_site_transient_update_themes”, array(&$this,”themeforest_themes_update”));
    so it is now
    //add_filter(“pre_set_site_transient_update_themes”, array(&$this,”themeforest_themes_update”));

(found on this topic)

Maybe is it linked to the fact that we’re in Git updates mode on our server? (and that FTP is disabled?)

For next theme updates, 2 options:
    – Doing them manually
    – Fix this issue so we can do the automatic update from the backend.

sharmstr

This has been address. Its even a sticky https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-6

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?