This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i would like to use in wall biggest photo thumbnails when some user send it.
    I change it in media setting (450×450) but i see still 150px.
    I use activity plus and rtmedia plug and i write 450×450 but i see in wall 150px still.

How to use biggest thumbnails in wall? Where i can change it?

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to the page where you want the picture to be bigger.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rudik2
    Participant
     rudik2
    Participant

up

Abe
    Keymaster

From an image we can’t give you a solution since it depends on the plugins you have installed so you need to change it using CSS by inspecting the elements in your page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Ok i have disabled rtmedia and activity plus plugin, please help now 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

When i try to change settings in Media tab (wordpress) i see small images still. Please help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Of course those images are already added and if the plugins are disabled they loose all the styling. I really don’t know how to help you since I can’t reproduce it. You should adjust it using CSS by inspecting the elements in your page(I already told you this). We do not offer customization services..

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

OK, but Sweet Date theme made that wordpress media setting don’t working good. Why i can’t change width in media settings? It is not private issue or private services, it is bug in wordpress made by installed sweetdate theme.
    Please look in your demo site: http://s30.postimg.org/j0rmncttt/Zrzut_ekranu_2014_07_24_o_19_54_34.png
    Why url embed from youtube or vimeo are display properly, a large preview?
    You thing that is nice when photo preview is 150 width and video is 600 width? You really don’t see that is problem with sweetdate instalation?
    150 width photo is nice in avatar, not to wall…

Sorry for my english.

rudik2
    Participant

Please look in buddypress demo site in wall. Can you see big photo in wall?
    http://www.buddyboss.com/demo/activity/

Abe
    Keymaster

that is just a matter of preference and it is changed by CSS

COPY CODE

.rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-list .rtmedia-item-thumbnail img {
        max-width: none !important;
    }

---

rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i tried it but don’t working good still.
    I pasted this code in sweetdate quick css, change photo width and height in Media and Rtmedia plugin and i don’t see any changes.

I tried also paste this code in rtmedia css…
    Please paste Your print screen from Media setting and Rtmedia.

Abe
    Keymaster

You need basic CSS knowledge if you want to make changes to the template. my pasted CSS was missing a dot, see the updated code

---

rudik2
    Participant

Thanks Abe. This code working good with RTmedia plugin. It is possible to use with BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin?

Catalin

That plugin has different classes so it doesn’t apply. Install the plugin, give me the link and I will be able to provide a solution.

mineo
    Participant

Same issue. I d like also biggest thumbnails image size. I have installed BP activity plus, no RTmedia plugin.
    http://predajsvojpribeh.sk/activity/

Abe
    Keymaster

Try adding this CSS to have the image stretch to the container:

COPY CODE

.activity-inner img {
        max-width: none;
    }

---

mineo
    Participant

Yes, perfect, it helped. Images are bigger, when are users log out. Login users can see photos bigger, video bigger, but images from “”add link” always the same. 🙂

http://predajsvojpribeh.sk/

Abe
    Keymaster

Add link I guess it comes from a plugin of yours so try to investigate it and resolve it with CSS maybe

---

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?