This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Abchauh
    Participant

Hi,

how to get the avatar pic/ profile pic in the menu bar. Once we have logged in, instead of my account.
    As we see here on kleo homepage

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Make sure you used “My Account” from the Kleo menu options and didnt create it from the “links” option.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     Abchauh
    Participant

Hi,

The only option appears under Kleo is Live notifications & not my account.
    Is this part of a plugin? as I have not activated memberships & bbpress plugins?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

What version are you running? I think that’s new with 2.0, but I dont remember for sure. bbpress shouldnt have anything to do with it and I dont use memberships, so that’s not it.

I think what really does it is the css applied to it. So you could try adding “My Account” from the link options, then adding the following classes to it.

kleo-menu kleo-user_avatar-nav

If you dont see the css classes boxe, click on Screen Options and enable it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

iamwaterboy
    Participant

There is no Kleo menu OTL

sharmstr

@iamwaterboy: Do you have it enabled? Click on screen options button in the upper right.

iamwaterboy
    Participant

@sharmstr where is screen options button?
    I can’t seet it on admin menu.

Attachments:
     iamwaterboy
    Participant

@sharmstr you mean this screen option?

Attachments:
     iamwaterboy
    Participant

@sharmstr I found it. and I checked to it but it’s not appear dropdown menu (profile, notification, message, setting).
    it just show the icon and click it then redirected to profile page(/members/”user name”)

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You need to go into screen options from the Menu screen. Then make sure there is a check mark next to Kleo. While you are there, also put a check mark next to “css classes” under show advanced menu properies.

Once that’s done, you’ll see “kleo” on the left. Click on that and add “My Account” to the menu.

That’s all you need to do. Take a look at the css for My Account. You should have “kleo-menu kleo-user_avatar-nav” in there.

Attachments:
     iamwaterboy
    Participant

@sharmstr Great! Done!! Thank you very much.

iamwaterboy
    Participant

@sharmstr one more question. What’s the different Kleo’s “live notifications” and buddypress’s “notifications”?

brut2scan
    Participant

Hi! I have the same problem but it’s strange. Kleo does not appear in the screen menu. however the theme is activated and i use the latest version. Can someone tell me where is the problem?
    Thanks!

iamwaterboy
    Participant

@brut2scan I could get it done as follow sharmstr saying.

brut2scan
    Participant

Ok i found it. It’s ok for me 😉

Abchauh
    Participant

Hi,

This works now with 2.0.
    When I am logged in – it displays the icon, I have added – notofications, messages etc as sub menu.

But when I log out – it says my account with an icon & in sub menu – says log in, which doesn’t look right.

Any way to get a login instead of my account for logged out user?

Catalin

Hi, Well you can rename the My account item. See the attach

Attachments:
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?