This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by silverbackmedia.

• Author
     silverbackmedia
    Participant

I want to make subdirectories non-accesible to non-subscribers. I know that you can make that through pages one-by-one.

But as I’m building a multisite which will contain many subdirectories I want to make that automatically, instead of going through them and their pages one-by-one. Is that possible in any way?

My idea is to make only the root-site accessible for everyone, but the subcategories which are gonna be blogs arent meant for non-subscribers.

Is there a way to make that easy for me?

Regards Silverbackmedia

sharmstr

I did a google search for “wordpress multi site private” and quite a few results popped up. This one looks promising, but it says its for 3.8.1, but someone in the support forum says its works on 3.9.2 so might want to see if it will work on 4. :/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/more-privacy-options/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

silverbackmedia
    Participant

With PMPro I think it might be possible, you can download an addon for the plugin: http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/plugins-on-github/pmpro-network-membership/

But I’m having some issue to set this up. So I got here wondering if there is some ideas about it. I believe this is the solution, I might be wrong

sharmstr

I dont use PMPro so I can’t speak on that. Maybe I should install in on my test site so I can answer questions about it. Sorry. Hopefully the Kleo team will have something for you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

silverbackmedia
    Participant

I believe they can, else I can turn to the PMPro support, which I did after I posted here, still waiting for them to answer.
    But anyways, thanks for your support, appreciated 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?