This topic has 17 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     ryonthemoon
    Participant

I love the everything about sweetdate except for the front page. I wish I could make it look like the KLEO front page. I like the customization available to add things as you scroll down the page on KLEO. Is there any way that I can do this on SWEET DATE?
    Thanks,
    Ryan

Catalin

Hello,

What elements would you like to add? Also, take a look at the available options from the shortcode dropdown.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     bastkopf
    Participant

I would have a question there,

in the cleo landing page, there is the members counter which “starts to count” when the part of the site is reached. Can this be archived in the sweet date landing page as well? And, The way images are shown all together next to each other (so when you scroll down on the oleo landing page it is shown in one of the images next to the “Create complex layouts using super simple Drag-n-Drop Page Builder”), can this be achieved with sweet date for member images (bp album)?

Thanks for your time guys, this support is awesome!

Catalin

Hello,

Making those changes implies custom work which requires programming skills and a dedicated amount of time that isn’t covered by our support team.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jwartelle
    Participant

Hello Catalin,

For me i would just change the sweetdate profile page with the Kleo profile page (below the profile picture, would love to have the kleo icon (activity, profile, friends, group, etc…)

I know that is programming skills but i could pay for it

Thx a lot about your answer

Jeremy

Catalin

this implies a serious amount of work and we don’t recommend this.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

If my website is under wordpress, it’s possible to migrate to kleo all the functions, plugins, I mean all data?

Abe
    Keymaster

your data will be kept but I don’t know what you mean about the functions

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks @ Abe for your reply. I mean if you transfer all data to kleo is going to work without problems with the new modern kleo style?

Abe
    Keymaster

if you activate kleo theme then yes you can have the buddypress design in kleo without loosing data but your pages content contain shortcodes that are not in kleo theme and you need to edit your pages and use kleo shorcodes

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Yes KLEO is the latest design. If you need any custom work you should send an email with what you want to achieve at themesupport@seventhqueen.com

---

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @wisinyyandel7 thank you very much for being part of our community. Of course we can give you feedback and give you some hints if you need, just let us know

---

sermsak
    Participant

Hello.Abe

I wish to build the new site.and “Data same as my sweetdate site”.
    But my new site used “Kleo theme”

And you said above.
    ” but your pages content contain shortcodes that are not in kleo theme and you need to edit your pages and use kleo shorcodes ”

My question is :

If i used the code from shortcode plugins.i must to re-modified it or not ?

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Well shortcodes need to be defined and copied from the Sweetdate theme and then add all the required styling and javascript

---

oscardc
    Participant

when you think sweetdate update and add more modern features and ease of construction, the price difference between this and kleo is almost no, do not understand why this issue is so inferior to others, is mediocre compared to kleo

Abe
    Keymaster

We are working on relaunching Sweetdate but the release will be in the summer probably

All the best

---

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?