This topic has 69 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by mtgame21.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I would like to make these icons smaller so they all fit on the page without having the + show.

Thanks.

tmh23
    Participant

image didn’t upload….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

Take a look here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/knowledgebase/changing-section-icons-in-profiles-and-groups

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tmh23
    Participant

Great how to… but I want to keep the icons that are there just make them smaller so they all fit with out the + sign showing to get to the rest of them. Any idea how to change the size?

Troy

Radu

Try to add this in Theme Options -> General settings -> Quick CSS

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li.current a:before{font-size:2.5em}

It should work.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tmh23
    Participant

Radu,
    It did work… however only changed the first activity icon and the rest stayed the same size.

screenshot:

Attachments:
     Radu

Sorry…

use this instead

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li a:before{font-size:2.5em}

tmh23
    Participant

Sweet! Works great!!

Thanks.

tmh23
    Participant

Can the highlight color of which one is active be changed independently without it affecting another global color?
    It would be nice to make the icon of the section they are in more noticeably visible that it is the section selected.

Troy

Radu

Hello,

Try like this

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li.current.selected a:before {	
    color:red !important;
    }

Add this little snippet to your Theme Options -> General settings -> Quick CSS area or paste to kleo-child/style.css

Let me know if it works.

Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

@radu this works perfect! Thanks.

Radu

Glad to hear that.

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

tmh23
    Participant

Done. 5 stars!!

tmh23
    Participant

Is there are similar thing that can be done with the breadcrumb text within each section to highlight it.
    It would be great to have selections a different color or highlighted so they are more noticeable. I would like to have the New Article be very noticeable so they know they can create articles… highlighted or something.
    Screenshots show the text I’m referring to.

Troy

Attachments:
     Radu

Hello,

Thank you !

Try with this CSS

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li { background-color :#BBBBBB; padding:0px;margin-right:3px; border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a { color:#fff;font-weight:bold; line-height:1em }
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li#new-personal-li {background-color:tomato; line-height:1em;padding:2px;border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li:hover{ background-color:#666; }

Let me know if is ok.

Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Hi Radu,

You helped me with the code above to add a highlight to section breadcrumb test above. Wondering if you can alter the code so that the text just shows up as a different color like #339933

Thanks,
    Troy

Radu

Try this

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li { background-color :transparent; padding:0px;margin-right:3px; border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a { color:#339933;font-weight:bold; line-height:1em }
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li#new-personal-li {background-color:tomato; line-height:1em;padding:2px;border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li:hover{ background-color:#666; }
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a:hover{ color:#fff; }

Regards

tmh23
    Participant

This works great! Thanks!!!

tmh23
    Participant

Wondering if you can help me with changing the size of the heading for groups? I’d like to make the Group heading/title a larger font size and change the font color…the type that says Colorado Club.
    See attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Plese give me the exact url where that title appears.

Best Regards

tmh23
    Participant

I had a database crash last night so I’m trying to restore that then yes, I can get you the link to where it appears.
    I’d like to be able to increase the font size on all the group page titles.
    It is the title on the group pages.

Troy

Radu

I cannot figure out, what group title you say, please make a screenshot from here : http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/groups/gone-in-60-seconds/ and encircle the title to provide you correct css fix.

Regards

tmh23
    Participant

In this example you have the group name listing in the breadcrumb bar. I have the setting for the buddypress pages to show the title in the main center.

Here is a screenshot from your example… it is in the breadcrumb section.
    Other screen shot shows in Theme Options > Buddypress I have page title set to Main Section.

Attachments:
     Radu

Try with this CSS snippet

COPY CODE

.kleo_framework.breadcrumb span a {
      font-size: 2em;
    }

Add this code to Wp-admin -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS or add via FTP in wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

Regards

tmh23
    Participant

Nope. This changes the font size of the first section of the breadcrumb.
    see attached screen shots.

Attachments:
     Radu

Try now with this snippet

COPY CODE

body.groups h1.page-title {
      font-size: 3em !important;
    }

Let me know if is ok

Regards

tmh23
    Participant

Radu,
    You also helped me with some code above… see July 14th. It works perfectly but wondering about having the selected menu item show as the gray color. Currently the hover color goes gray but the selected menu item goes back to the green. I’ve included the code I’m using below and two screen shots to illustrate.

Thanks,
    Troy

#buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li { background-color :transparent; padding:0px;margin-right:3px; border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a { color:#339933;font-weight:bold; line-height:1em }
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li#new-personal-li {background-color:f7f7f7; line-height:1em;padding:2px;border-radius:2px !important}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li:hover{ background-color:#f7f7f7; }
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a:hover{ color:#666; }

Attachments:
     Radu

If you hover the icons will be gray.

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-nav ul li a:hover:before {color:#666 !important;}

IT’s ok ?

Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

The code that you already provided does currently make the hover gray, what I would like to have happen is that the selected item stays gray when selected.

Radu

Can you provide please the url to can give you accurate CSS fix ?

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

I need an dummy account or admin credentials to can see the page.

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

It’s ok ?

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li a {color:#666 !important;}
    #buddypress #item-body #subnav ul li.current a {color:green !important;}

tmh23
    Participant

That works perfectly!
    Another quick question… is there a way to have the profile section be the one that loads as default when visiting a members profile page. Either moving it to the first position and then the Activity icon or just having it default to profile in the same position.

Troy

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

And… is can the border around the profile section be removed?

Attachments:
     Camyen
    Participant

Hey Radu, what a good code here. Thank you.

May I ask how to change the colour of the highlighted tap? You chose red and green in the above code. I’d like to use blue (please take a look at attachment), but ‘blue’ in your code brings a relatively darker colour than I expected.

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

I would find out the hex code of the blue and try that number. (#xxxxxx)

tmh23
    Participant

@radu I’d like to do the same thing with this type… any ideas? It would help to make them stand out so members see them.

Troy

Attachments:
     Camyen
    Participant

@Troy
    It works. I tried the hex code of the blue. Thank you.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?