This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ClenchTheWeb
    Participant

Hi

Strangely i get no results when selecting options in the horizontal form, inside the members page

No matter what option i choose

http://www.passealacte.com/members/

It used to work before…

Thanks you

Laura

Hello, if it used to work before, please try to revert your recent changes, it could be plugins, custom code…
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ClenchTheWeb
    Participant

Well, it looks like it’s because i added ArrowChat to my site.

Do you know if there’s a way to include ArrowChat (buddypress version) without conflict?

I paid for it and would like it to work…

http://www.arrowchat.com/buddypress-chat/

Laura

Hello, you should try to contact arrowchat support as if you paid for it you should have a support access.
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ClenchTheWeb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please share ftp so we can take a look 🙂

ClenchTheWeb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi,

Indeed it seems to be a problem from somewhere but firstly you should find from where it comes.
    You should deactivate your plugins one by one until you find what causes the problem, as i don’t think it’s because arrowchat.
    I see you use a lot of main theme files in the child theme, please note that you should keep only the modified files in your child folder.
    I have tested the search on my local copy under the same case as yours, and there’s no problem with it.

Looking forward to hear back from you if you find something.
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?