This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     mnazirokur
    Participant

Hi,
    I will have one question regarding revolution sliders. I am trying to make the site bi-lingual with Turkish and English. To show main page revolution slider in two different language, I prepared the same slider in Turkish and edited Turkish main page to show the Turkish slider not English one. To do that, I went to wordpress>pages>home>header settings tab>revolution slider option>and chose the turkish version of the slider. When I checked the Turkish main page, original english version still stays there and Turkish version is just under it. So I figured out it is due to settings at wordpress>sweetdate>homepage tab>revolution slider option “enabled” and slider option “english version of the slider”. When I disabled slider option, English version disappears as expected and it shows only Turkish version but not from the top of the header although transparent header (If enabled the slider will start from the very top of the page and the header will go over the slider) is checked for that certain page. I do not know if this is a bug or something I can not fix but I would be really happy if you help me with that. It just looks weird when English slider shows up in turkish version.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You should disable the slider and the transparent header from wordpress>sweetdate>homepage tab>revolution slider and then on each page from header settings tab>revolution slider option choose the correct slider for each page and also check the transparent header. Setting the transparent header the slider should start from top of the page if that is the remaining problem

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mnazirokur
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi that shows because you need to remove the image set in Sweetdate – Homepage as background

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mnazirokur
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

have you checked the Transparent header from those pages edit?

---

mnazirokur
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Give me the link to that exact page to take a look

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?