This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ryno.

• Author
     ingeniuscreative
    Participant

I have some customizations I need made on a site I’m working on for a client. The developer SeventhQueen recommended won’t respond. My client is VERY serious and will pay well for these things to be done. Please contact me directly if you are serious. I’m tight on time.

Abe
    Keymaster

Please try Envato Studio if the developer is busy with other projects. We are building a department that will take care of custom work but it will take about a month from now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ryno
    Participant

@Abe “We are building a department that will take care of custom work but it will take about a month from now”

Looking to have Sweet Date customised, have you developed a department that will take care of custom work or should I enquire Envato Studio, Elance, Odesk or the likes?

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @ryno
    Please send us an email at themesupport@seventhqueen.com with a small brief on what you want to achieve to see if we can help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ryno
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

I am just following up on the email I sent a couple of days of ago. Would love to hear of any breakthroughs. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?