This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     brodas
    Participant

Hello, I want to make an app for mobile devices (based on this) connected to the database of my website (wordpress, buddypress, plugins…) would be possible to maintain user roles??

I’ve been looking phonegap and jquery mobile .. but can not find a way to inject the wordpress database, and that the records are reflected, also permits nodes, all the plugins that I have activated..

you can pass me some tutorial or guide me a bit please?? thank you very much!!!!

brodas
    Participant

anyone????

brodas
    Participant

uppp

joninhas
    Participant

excelent ideia

brodas
    Participant

thanks for the app joninhas, the op repeatedly ignores me..

to see if someone enlightens us!!!

joninhas
    Participant

lets wait … who expects always reaches 😉

brodas
    Participant

ok, i’m waiting…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi brodas, I guess you missed the info in the sidebar 😉
    We are not aware of how you are building the app but you probably need to interrogate the wordpress install with some requests which can be interpreted using PHP. Try searching the web for related resources. You can always just include a web view with the current site in the application since it is responsive. We don’t have experience in building mobile apps, just some suggestions

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?