This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

How can I make the black header above the menu a few inches wider and add custom words to it? Please see the attached photo of the area circled in red on the demo.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, what do you mean wider? its full width
    About the content you would need to edit theme files, maybe a developer can do that for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello 🙂

Sorry if it wasn’t clear. What I meant is that I would like to make the black bar at the top of the website thicker vertically, not horizontally (please see the example in the attached picture). If this isn’t possible, can you please tell me how I can add a header image above the menu instead?

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, your top menu shouldnt be like that, or do you want it like that?
    If you want it like our demo then check out your custom css as its making it like that
    About the image, you would need to edit theme files

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

No, actually I don’t want it like that. It is okay now.

1. How can I move the RevolutionSlider down instead? I would like to have more empty space between the menu and the slider.

2. Is the portion under the menu part of the header.php? Please see attached image with the circled section to know which portion I am referring to.

3. If I wanted to make changes to the header, should I change it directly in header.php? or do I need to create a separate child template for it?

Thank you.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, attached the header area so you can see it 🙂
    For 1. I can help you move the form but the background image for example its stick to the slider so it would look bad to move it down
    3. Depends, its a style change? then you need css codes, if its php then you need a developer

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

I did not see the attachment of the header area that you sent.
    Can you please resend it?

Laura

Hello, sorry, here it is 🙂

Attachments:
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Okay, thank you.
    How can I put a 1-pixel white border around the Navigation Bar, and the Menu items?

Laura

Hello, yes 🙂
    Please add this to style.css

COPY CODE

ul#menu-sweetdate {
        border: 1px solid white;
        padding-top: 4px;
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?