This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     rajiv
    Participant

Hi,

Currently unregistered users are not able to read posts published. Can we have a setup to allow guest/unregistered user to read published post on site whereas other content can be restricted (Using Home Pinterest page).

Thanks

rajiv
    Participant

Hello,

Please have a look of this issue.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, check out the blog page in Pages and make sure you dont have any restriction checked in the sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rajiv
    Participant

Hello,

Checked the pages, there is not restriction set in sidebar but getting this issue.
    Also initially pages had on an option to set it for registered user or for all, which is not there now.

Need a solution where i can set particular posts or pages for guests/visitors to read.

Thanks

rajiv
    Participant

Please look into it. Looking an urgent fix.

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

rajiv
    Participant

Hello, Post are getting redirected to 404 page.

Share email ID.

Laura

Hello, you can share admin credentials by a private reply, find the checkbox in the reply area ” Set as private reply”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?