This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

apeedks
    Participant

Hello there

Out of blue my groups functionality has stopped working. Secong issue is if I click on any groups it takes me to Internal Server Error. I have an upgraded kleo 2.4.3.

I had set up groups and forums and it seems all is gone. Kindly let me know how to correct it.

Thanks

Dee

Radu

Hello,

Make sure the groups component is active you can verify from : Settings -> Buddypress -> Components ( see attachments )

If your problems persists, try to disable/uninstall buddypress and bbpress then see if the problem persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     apeedks
    Participant

Hey Rando

Thanks for your response. I figured out the issue – I wanted sub groups and there is a plugin that creates group hierarchy and there was a conflict between bbpress and that plugin.

Can you suggest any other plugin that can create sub groups ?

Thanks

Dee

apeedks
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

No problem :)),

Try to use this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-group-hierarchy/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     apeedks
    Participant

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-group-hierarchy/

Hmm this was the guy that created all the fuss 🙂 Have you tested it – I would love to use this one if it works with groups. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Radu

I’ve not tested, test yourself and see if fit your demands.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?