This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by kalgary1.

• Author
     kalgary1
    Participant

I can’t get any fonts to load, except standard fonts (e.g. Arial, Verdana). Any logical reason?

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website and also tell me what Google font you want to implement.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kalgary1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @kalgary1
    Do google fonts appear in the Theme options – Fonts – Font family dropdowns?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kalgary1
    Participant

No. Only system fonts, like Arial, Verdana, Times New Roman, etc…

kalgary1
    Participant

Any ideas?

triffy
    Participant

I ran into the same problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please try to extract the .zip file attached and replace the kleo-framework folder from the theme. try to delete the kleo-framework from your server and put the new one

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kalgary1
    Participant

Hmmm, for me this breaks the connection to my web server. For example:

Connection Information

To perform the requested action, WordPress needs to access your web server. Please enter your FTP credentials to proceed. If you do not remember your credentials, you should contact your web host.

triffy
    Participant

Same thing happend to me…

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know how you tried to do that but you need to do it by FTP and go to wp-content/themes/kleo, remove the kleo_framework and then put the kleo_framework provided after you extract the archive

---

sandervm86
    Participant

i done it like you said but now the /wp-admin is blanco http://www.receptenmaker.nl/wp-admin/

You have a fix for this?

sandervm86
    Participant
     sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Well if you just replaced the kleo-framework folder with the one attached you shouldn’t have any problems.
    We are releasing an update today, v 1.6, which will include the new files so please update and see how it goes after that

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Well like i said i replaced all the files from the kleo-framework folder but then i got a white screen. will do the update today and hope it works 🙂

kalgary1
    Participant

I resolved this with another install, BUT, still seems to be an issue for most.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Google Fonts will not load?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?