This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Splendor.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I saw that there is some option on how to get rid of the breadcrumb in buddypress in theme options. But still is the socket there.. is there any way to turn that socket off, so it’s not visible that. I can use display none but, otherwise I should take off the code from buddypress? Just asking.

sharmstr

socket and breadcrumb are different areas. the socket is down just above the footer.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

aha, then what is the breadcrumb area, because when I turn off the breadcrumb then there still and box there through whole screen. I guess that is for the contact part? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40266186/Buddypress_Area.PNG

sharmstr

Do you have Hide Breadcrumb section for profile pages enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

no its disabled, but that part is still there..

sharmstr

That doesnt make sense to me. Can you attach a screen shot of your theme options bp settings? What Kleo version?

sharmstr

Also, do you have any kleo template overrides in the child theme?

Splendor
    Participant

Yes, I have, but still anyway, it doesn’t vanish. One Second, here is code as you see. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40266186/Buddypress_Area_Code.PNG
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40266186/Buddypress_Area_Theme_Options.PNG

If you want, I’ll invite you to my wonderful site 🙂

sharmstr

LOL. You have hide breadcrumb disabled. If you dont want it to show you have to ENABLE it. Its Hide breadcrumb, not Show breadcrumb.

Splendor
    Participant

Loooool.. hahahaha… now I see it.. hahaha.., I think I thought in another way there.. I’ll check this out..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?