This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     golferstud84
    Participant

I’m looking to implement Geo my WP on the groups section of my Kleo Buddypress site. I’ve installed Geo my WP and purchased the Groups locator add on.

I would simply like the map feature that Geo my WP uses their homepage to be above my Buddypress Groups page.

I believe something conflicts with the Kleo theme to simply show the map. Anyway you can help me set this up? I’ve tried it on demo pages but no luck.

I will gladly pay you for your time if you assist me.

My email: robert.ufford@gmail.com

sharmstr

send an email to dev@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

golferstud84
    Participant

Sent a few days ago. Did not get a response.

sharmstr

Probably because it’s been crazy around here with all the theme forest issues

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

golferstud84
    Participant

I fixed the issue. Thanks.

sharmstr

Great. Glad you got it sorted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?