This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

I’ve seen this not working with other themes, so I need to double-check it.

1. Visual Composer is used as a separate plugin. Does that mean I can upgrade it when mew VC version is available? (or do you use a customized VC version and that in turn means I should not upgrade VC myself?)

2. I guess the answer depend ont he forst question…. I’ve purchased a number of VC Add-ons (such as Ultimate Add-ons). Can I use in conjunction with VC that comes tij Kleo theme?

Thanks
    Elijah.

sharmstr

1 – Yes, Kleo customizes core VC shortcodes and adds several of its own. You should test newer versions of VC before uploading to your live site.

2 – Same as above 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ellos
    Participant

I’m hitting a little bit of wall with this one…. I need to use a couple of add-ond for VC and I’m not sure if I should do it. Without asking asking for guarantee – just from your experience, do people use VC add-ons with KLEO or should I better not even try?

Thanks.
    Elijah.

P.S. Just a feedback. There is quite big echosystem of add-on for VC and missing all of them because KLEO VC is customized is a loss.

sharmstr

I dont think you’ll have an issue with the add-on and conflicts per se. I think the issue you’ll run into is if the add-on needs a new version of VC that may or may not work with Kleo.

What add-ons specifically are you looking at? If they are something I’m interesting in using and they dont work, then I’d be willing to help make them work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ellos
    Participant

Mostly Ultimate VC Addon and some Woo Commerce addons. If you say it should work then I’ll check with the authors for vesion compatibility and then will give it a try.
    Thank you.
    Elijah.

sharmstr

*it should*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?