This topic has 34 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Is there a way for me to find out which font style a section is using? Like footer – I want to change the fonts from thin to thicker but not sure which font type it is (h5, paragraph etc)

And my footer now is 2 columns and I know I’d originally done something to make it 3 equal columns – can you tell me why it’s not showing the 3rd column? Thanks! (Just for reference – you can just add an image or text to 3rd column to confirm if it’s working thanks!)

Laura
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, for the column use the footer column 4 🙂
    The footer titles are h4, let me know what you want to change and i will share the css code 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

The footer now shows 3 columns but they are not evenly spaced? Is there a way to fix that?

Also I tried adding links (I want to add links to a few pages) in the 3rd column and it had separator lines between them? How do I remove? I took it out for now and put in a dummy text widget but see attached. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cbdesign
    Participant

And I want to make the footer text just a drop thicker – weight: normal not book. Thanks!

And thanks for all your amazing quick help!

cbdesign
    Participant

How do I make the bottom footer text white – ©2015 WOODBRIAR HEALTH CENTER Part of the Synergy Health Centers?
    Thanks!

cbdesign
    Participant
     cbdesign
    Participant

And the section I have before the footer – “THE WOODBRIAR DIFFERENCE” – it’s only showing white – I want it to turn the blue color for link upon hover. How do I do that? thanks!

cbdesign
    Participant

Can we use our own icons or it has to be yours? Like in the featured items section (on home pg) thanks!

cbdesign
    Participant

Just including this here as I’m a bit tired 🙂 You will see on screenshot that as the bottom of the site “moves” up or down from the testimonials being longer or shorter – the text that says “OUR OTHER HEALTH CENTERS” stretches and becomes unreadable. Anything to do about that? Thanks so much! This is it for now…

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, so you want the last screenshot or the 3 columns?
    Let me know exactly the changes you want in one post so i can do it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cbdesign
    Participant

I’m not sure yet so let’s do like the screenshot please. Copyright info on left and some links (let me know how to add or change actual links I want) on right with slashes in between. Thanks so much!!! And the background should be color #252525

Laura

Hello, can you share ftp credentials? I need to test some code

cbdesign
    Participant
     cbdesign
    Participant

Any update with this? Thanks!

Laura

Hello, do you have the extended license to duplicate the website for other domains?

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi not sure… think I just have the regular license. What’s the extended license?

And can you please fix the footer issues as requested a few comments back? Here’s the requests from above again thanks! – screenshots mentioned are in previous comments:

Let’s do like the screenshot please. Copyright info on left and some links (let me know how to add or change actual links I want) on right with slashes in between. Thanks so much!!! And the background should be color #252525

And the section I have before the footer – “THE WOODBRIAR DIFFERENCE” – it’s only showing white – I want it to turn the blue color for link upon hover. How do I do that? thanks!

Just including this here as I’m a bit tired 🙂 You will see on screenshot that as the bottom of the site “moves” up or down from the testimonials being longer or shorter – the text that says “OUR OTHER HEALTH CENTERS” stretches and becomes unreadable. Anything to do about that? Thanks so much! This is it for now…

Laura

Hello, the regular license is only for 1 domain and can not be used or duplicated for other websites. The extended license does allow it i think up to 15 domains.

About the copyright, its done in General settings of theme options, scroll down to find Footer text, i added:

COPY CODE

<p style="text-align: left;float:left;"><strong>©[current-year] Woodbriar Health Center</strong> part of the <a href="http://synergyhc.org" target="_blank">Synergy Health Centers</a></p> <p style="text-align: right;float:right;"><a href="http://synergyhc.org" target="_blank">Synergy Health Centers</a> /  <a href="http://synergyhc.org" target="_blank">Synergy Health Centers</a>  /  <a href="http://synergyhc.org" target="_blank">Synergy Health Centers</a></p>

You will need to change the text and links of each site.
    Footer color is already #252525

About ” the text that says “OUR OTHER HEALTH CENTERS” stretches and becomes unreadable. Anything to do about that? ” i did not see that, could you explain a bit more so i can see it?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

I have found some problems on the styling section. it affects all the sections.
    I’m using Firefox, when i change the colors in the styling options it doesn’t work on the template but if I use google chrome I can see the color change. It happens the same on my Iphone.
    Thanks for your prompt reply

Laura

Hello, it chanould be browser cache, another option is to use visual composer css option to change css in one page

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi, You responded to someone else’s comment (on my thread) not mine. Can you please respond to my comment I posted a few days ago? Thanks! Will include here:

1. How do we get an extended license for theme? (Not available on theme forest.net where I purchased theme originally)

2. For the footer – I added links but they are not working? How do I fix?

3. You will see on screenshot that as the bottom of the site “moves” up or down from the testimonials being longer or shorter – the text that says “OUR OTHER HEALTH CENTERS” stretches and becomes unreadable. How do we fix? I am attaching 3 screenshots – the first is good (you’ll see the text looks normal) the 2nd and 3rd the title “stretches” after the site moves up and down to accommodate the different length of testimonials section.

Thank you for your help with the other issues! Much appreciated!

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, sorry for that,
    For question 1, please check out attachment:

“Please note that one theme purchase allows you to use it only on one WordPress install, so each new install requires a new license. We thank and appreciate everyone for their purchase as it allows us to keep supporting and releasing new updates.”

2 Will check it out now

3- I have checked it but i see everything working fine

Laura

Links are working again 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for responding 🙂

3 – (Issue with Our Other Health Centers) is still an issue? Not fixed? Did you see my screenshots above?

1 – if we will need theme for like 15 sites – there is nothing you can do about license?

Laura

Hello, for 3 i think its a cache or browser issue because i do not see it, have you tried with another device?
    for 1, Envato handle the licenses, we cannot do nothing, so to have the same theme for 15 sites you do need the extended license.

cbdesign
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, you need to also update the plugins, please check out attachment for future issues, i already updated them for you and the problem it’s resolved
    For 1- i do not see the issue, as it’s seems only to appear for you, i can’t do much if i don’t see it, i’m sorry
    For 2- It depends of the screen size, i made it a bit more to the left but it will change depending on screen size 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi which attachment did you say to check out for future issues? Thanks.

Laura

Hello, sorry, was a screenshot of Appearance > Install Required Plugins
    There you will see the plugins that needs to be updated ( will appear in red )

cbdesign
    Participant

How do I make the footer text smaller? It is too big and not fitting – it does not need to be so big. I think it’s 14 now. I’d probably make it 12. Thank you!

Laura

Hello, this will change it

COPY CODE

div#socket {
        font-size: 12px;
    }

🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

That worked! Thank you! 🙂

Laura

Glad it worked! 🙂

Jessica
    Participant

Where do I go to change the Lorem ipsum text for the footer section?
    Is there a setting somewhere that I can use to not display the footer section for certain pages?

Laura

Hello, find footer widgets at Appearance > Widgets
    from what pages exactly you want to hide the footer? Please share the links 🙂

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?