This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Hi why is the footer not aligned center? I know the left text is aligned left and the right text is aligned right – but the right text is not aligned with the top right of navigation page titles? It is too far to left? There is not even space on left of left text and right of right text – there is too much space on right of right text? How do I fix? thanks!

cbdesign
    Participant

See attached thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try with this css code

COPY CODE

div#socket .container {
        max-width: 1400px !important;
        width: 1400px;
    }

And change the css code txt1 to this

COPY CODE

.txt1 {
        text-align: right;
        float: right;
        z-index: 1;
        position: absolute;
        margin-left: 70%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Thanks 🙂 don’t think that worked… it seemed to move the left text over more to the left (the left text alignment was fine before) instead of the right text – it’s still too far over – you can see screenshot new layout is on top, old is in back (bottom)

Thanks for your help!! 🙂

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you tell me the exact place where you want it? Its a bit confusing, please remember that that text was added by me as a custom request, its not a theme thing, so i have to do all changes by code

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi I want the left side and right side to have same space before and after text. Right now the left text is hitting left edge and right text has a lot of space before edge. See attached. Thanks so much! (Sorry for the delay I was off for maternity leave.)

Please see attached with mistake and what it should look like (in correct file) Thank you!

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, i see it fine, did you resolve it?

Attachments:
     cbdesign
    Participant

Hi,
    No it’s not resolved. I think you just don’t see the difference because there is some space (but not the same!!) on left – like on right because your browser is very wide. Minimize your browser width and you’ll see the left is much closer to the edge than the right.

Laura

Hello, depending on the screen size it changes, to fix it for small screens you will need to modify the css.
    We can help you with small modifications but this requires more time and development.

cbdesign
    Participant

I understand if it needs a lot of development you can’t help – but no matter what screen size the text is not centered. Even on yours – it’s just harder to see unless you notice the small details. I’m just wondering if there’s a quick way to fix. If not, I understand.

Also is there a way to make the links on this footer turn a certain color on hover? (I’d want the same as the rest of the links on the site – the blue I use…) Thanks!

Laura

Hello, responsive designs adjusts to the different screen sizes, if you manually change the size of your browser maybe you notice some details but actually those sizes are not used by any device.
    For the hover color try this

COPY CODE

p.txt1 a:hover {
        color: blue;
    }

cbdesign
    Participant

Thank you!!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?