This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     specbuilt
    Participant

hi,

i have downloaded files from fontello as said in your documentation……but there are various “fontello***.min” files are already exists in css folder, do we need to update those ” *.min ” files and how we can update those files???

awaitng your reply..

satish patel

Radu

Hi,

Please read this : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/menu-icon-resize-and-import#post-78067

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     specbuilt
    Participant

Dear Radu,

A) i did all that above process for adding new icons etc… i was asking about js min files, like
    1) fontello-ie7-codes.min
    2) fontello-ie7.min
    3) fontello.min
    which are there in css folder, which are with older and may be with less icons.

so how to minfy new icon files which are downloaded from fontello?? or should i simply delete “**.min” files.

B) which newsletter/subscriber plugin you have used in multi agency demo?? or which plugging you suggest for compatibility??

thanks, awaiting your reply.

Radu

Hi,

1. If you want to append our existing fontello libraries, upload that json, check your additional icons and replace existing fontello from assets folder in this way the theme icons will remain intact and your desired icons will be included in fontello library.

If you want to use the minified version of fontello just paste the min content to fontello.css

2. This plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?