This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     joeltoledo
    Participant

Hi again,

there is another issue which is flashmediaelement which is missing

http://www.droithumain-france.org/flashmediaelement.swf

Thanks,

Cheers,

Joël

sharmstr

Again, not in Kleo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joeltoledo
    Participant

OK thanks

joeltoledo
    Participant

Homepage not able to keep some enable features in the THeme General settings of the page in the Title section. For example when Hide the title and Hide the information are checked, and the page saved. When I come back to make some changes on the homepage, the boxes are not checked.

Thanks for your help.

Joël

sharmstr

I’m not able to recreate your issue. Can you please respond privately with the information at Theme Options > Sys Info.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joeltoledo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Please downgrade to Visual Composer 4.4.3 and see if you still have the issue. Kleo 2.4.3 wasnt released with VC 4.4.4. I’m not sure if that’s a problem, but that’s what sticks out at me.

joeltoledo
    Participant
     joeltoledo
    Participant
     sharmstr

Your site is throwing a bunch of errors.

VC 4.4.3 can be found in the latest Kleo download from theme forest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joeltoledo
    Participant
     joeltoledo
    Participant
     sharmstr

can you give me access to the site?

joeltoledo
    Participant
     joeltoledo
    Participant
     sharmstr

I tried on a few pages and it saved the title and info settings. I can figure out why its not working on the home page.

I added css to the page itself that will hide the title on that page.

I was able to access theme options without an issue.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but you dont have a primary menu defined.

What other bugs are you seeing?

sharmstr

fyi https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/unable-to-save-title-section

joeltoledo
    Participant

Hello,

I have upgraded VC to 4.5.1 and the homepage bad behavior was still there. I disable all plugin one by one and it SEO Plugin from Yoast which is conflict. Do you have any solution ?

The other thing is all add-on from Kleo disappeard because VC structure in admin changed.

Thanks,

Joël

sharmstr

I’ve said before, you need to be using VC 4.4.3 with Kleo 2.4.3. VC 4.5+ will be in the next update.

No, I dont have a solution for the conflict between SEO and the page settings. I’ll pass this on to the developers.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?