This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     iusethemes
    Participant

I am having a huge problem with the theme not permanently fitting to scream. I have used other things that fit perfectly to the iPhone screen without zooming in at all. This theme zooms in every time I go to input text. I dislike this because it makes me have to zoom back out. What is the code I can input to keep the screen from automatic zooming, I know it’s possible.

Mj
    Participant

It depend from the Viewport, you can disable it in this way:

COPY CODE

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=0"/>

add user-scalable=0 and it should work on your inputs as well. 🙂

iusethemes
    Participant

Thanks, as for the kleo theme where would I input this bit of code?
    Bp-custom?
    Custom css?
    ????
    Thanks for your reply, this has been a real eye sore for me

Catalin

@iusethemes that should be in your < head > section of your header.php file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iusethemes
    Participant

Thanks I’ll give it a go

iusethemes
    Participant

Works good for the loading but the end of the viewport doesn’t keep it from zooming. I’ve been googling with hazy luck

Catalin

There is already one added by us .. try to replace the existing one header.php line 25

COPY CODE

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iusethemes
    Participant

WORKED LIKE A CHARM!
    I appreciate your method of business and fulfillment of customer satisfaction.

pittsleyb
    Participant

is there a way to disable responsive/viewport so all devices see the desktop version with no responsive?

Abe
    Keymaster

I think Catalin’s answer above is the solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?