This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: 

HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you use the first image of the post to view thumbnails in the list of articles.
    You do it with Kleo
    Regards

Catalin

send me a link to the page you are reffering to…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Yes you can do that. It can be enabled from Theme options – Blog – Get Featured image from content – ON

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    Theme options – Blog – Get Featured image from content;
    I see on Kleo but not sweetdate !!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry, my bad. That is not an option on Sweetdate. Try a plugin that could do that.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

HDcms
    Participant

Hello,

> This is a suggestion for new feature 🙂

> In the meantime if anyone has a good reference for a plugin that works with this theme !?, because according to research MUST be that the theme can accept

Thanks

Catalin

We will make sure to have this in next update 🙂

HDcms
    Participant

Thanks 🙂
    Beautiful theme,
    good support
    I put 5/5 on CodeCanyon

Catalin

Thank you very much @HDcms
    We appreciate it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘first image of the post to view thumbnails’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?