This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     diamondground
    Participant

i would like to be able to display and filter posts in the same way that is currently available for the portfolio. how would i do this?

Abe
    Keymaster

This is not available right now, but we might consider it for next theme updates.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

dorisarnaud
    Participant

I also would like to be able to display filter posts like the portfolio.

exenewyorker
    Participant

I really need this option. Is there any way you can instruct us how to modify the code for blog archive or any custom post types that use archive.php?

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, it isn’t a quick solution but we have it in mind for a next version.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tstrickland415
    Participant

Did this ever get implemented? Would be great if the Portfolio template could be used as an Archive template, or to filter posts by certain categories, custom post types, taxs, etc

Abe
    Keymaster

@tstrickland415 this hasn’t been implemented yet

---

sante13
    Participant

I would like this filter option as well.

Abe
    Keymaster

this will be possible in next update using the updated Visual composer 4.4 integration

---

Abe
    Keymaster

the update is coming next week

---

diamondground
    Participant

Thanks so much on integrating this into your theme. I’ve been waiting to use the theme until this was implemented. How exactly do I accomplish this with Visual Composer?

Abe
    Keymaster

Check this out: http://vc.wpbakery.com/features/grid-builder/

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?