This topic has 71 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,

Here is my website

My questions:

1- is there any way i can hide the menu from the non members? i want menu to be hide for the non members and only show when member logged in i am talking about both menu sticky menu and the other menu as well.

2- I wanted to setup a credit system inย  which members can buy credits to use our services. i found one plugin there of “My Cred” to make it work for credit system but i cant able to find the way how can i integrate “My Cred” credits buying with the membership levels i want to show the members the page when they logged in where they can buy credits instead of paying for the level.

3- In the member page or search page there only display 3 images per row i want to decrease the spacing between the images as they are lots of spacing also i wanted to decrease the spacing between the text and i wanted to make the 4 members in a row. please direct me to the files and tell me how i can do it thanks.

Thank You.

Laura

Hello, try by adding this to your functions.php :

COPY CODE

if( is_user_logged_in() ) {  } else {
    echo '
    <style>
    ul#menu-sweetdate {
        display: none !important;
    }
    </style>
    ';
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happyย to help you ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply its worked but its conflicting with wordpress its not opening wordpress and giving errors kindly please recheck it and tell me how can i fix this problem thank you

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Thank you i just got fixed it instead of adding it in functions.php i added it in headers.php now it working fine.
    kindly please provide me the answer of my other two question as well which i asked you above thank you.

Laura

Hello, for 2 you could check out http://mycred.me/support/forums/topic/mycred-and-paid-memberships-pro/
    For 3: i added the following code to your quick css under styling section, you should add it in style.css of child theme.

COPY CODE

#members-list .four.columns:nth-child(4n+1) {
        clear: left;
    }
    div#members-dir-list .four, .row .four {
        width: 23.33333% !important;
    }
    #members-list .four.columns:nth-child(3n+1) {
        clear: right !important;
    }

Let me know if you need more help ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Thank You For your help really appreciated how you help me on this, will hopefully disturb you more but later on not now ๐Ÿ˜‰ thank you again

Laura

Hello ,no problem ๐Ÿ™‚ will be here to help you again.

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello, I am back again to disturb you ๐Ÿ˜€
    1- just got some issue with my media plugin from when i recent updated the rtmedia plugin and buddypress plugin kindly see the photos & video tab which is actually media tab i just change its name under member profile menu the all media coming up there is completely messed up kindly see into the issue plz.

2- Secondly How can i remove the Forum tab from the profile menu i don’t need it.

3- How can i have the My Videos button along with where My photos buttons is displaying all photos. I want to display my all videos in videos button. i think its breadcrumb section which i am talking about. its the section where about me button is displaying right next to the profile picture.
    I also attach the screen shots to make you understand what i am asking for ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i recently saw this issue and i think its an rtmedia update issue, you could try to stay with the previous versio of the plugin until they release another one, then test it

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

alryte and what about other questions i asked?

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

I downgrade the rtmedia plugin to its old version 3.9 but still its doing the same problem can you plz check it again ๐Ÿ™

Laura

Hello, hmm well you could try deactivating some plugins maybe its a plugin conflict, if you dont know let me know and i will check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

can you please check it for me it will be great then and i would be really thankful to you for your this help ๐Ÿ™‚ also please answer my other two questions as well. thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

also can you please tell me from where i can change the name of the profile buttons send private message to send mail actually i am doing this for my client so i need to know where the files are placed of these buttons next to the profile image i want its location file so i can change the name from there easily. it would be great if you will tell me where that button file is place to change its name. thank you

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, have you tried using loco translate plugin? it can help you translate or change a string.
    What size do you want exactly? ( for the avatars in message ) i can change it with css ๐Ÿ™‚
    Right now there is no videos tab, maybe in the future ๐Ÿ™‚
    Let me know if there is anything more i can help you with, if so please list it and i will check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Laura

Hello ๐Ÿ™‚
    1) Fixed, you had rtmedia styles OFF, they had to be ON, check out attachment (rtmedia > Settings > General )
    2) Added to your style.css

COPY CODE

td.thread-avatar img {
        width: 60px !important;
        height: 92px !important;
    }
    .message-content p {
        font-size: 14px;
    }
    div#message-thread span.avatar img {
        width: 60px;
        height: 92px;
    }
    div#message-thread span.avatar {
        height: 92px;
    }
    div#message-thread div.message-content {
        margin-left: 75px;
        margin-top: -40px;
    }

3) It is not possible as they are both the same field
    4) Try Loco translate plugin, to change plugin strings and theme strings ๐Ÿ™‚
    5) This may be possible with custom php… but i will need ftp access

And thanks you ๐Ÿ™‚ yes we do have a review system at the sidebar ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
     serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i have tried to login to the site but it never stops loading, could you contact your hosting?
    Please let me know once i can login? ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Please try it now it was server issue but now its working fine thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Laura

Hello, just checked your issue, its a bit complicated and might require some time and development
    i suggest to hire a developer to do this for you as we can help you with small modifications but this would require a lot of time

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello Thank you for responding can you please tell me about which issue you are talking about i have asked you above 8 issues? or all issues need modifications and time? i mean the point 5,6,7,8,9,10,11? all of them required long time and modifications? thank you

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, when those issues are part of a custom request, not a theme issue, we can help with small ones but as we do not have much time and we have a big list we cant do all.
    I can help you with 6,7 and 8, and in the future if you have more please do send them but bit by bit
    6. Please add this to style.css

COPY CODE

li#un-kate img {
        height: 82px;
    }

7. This css

COPY CODE

input#send-to-input {
        display: none;
    }

8. This fo example, you can adjust it

COPY CODE

.bp_msgat_ui_wrapper button {
        width: 100px;
        height: 20px;
        padding: 10px;
        line-height: 0;
    }

I am sorry that i cant assist you with more, please understand the reason. ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello Laura,
    Thank you so much…. I completely understand what you are saying and i am sorry i gave you so many questions at one time, ๐Ÿ™‚ I will not ask for your further assistant until i am really in need of that dontworry ๐Ÿ™‚ just have to clear with above solution provided by you the first code
    point no 6: that didn’t work image is still the same small you can see in the image below :/
    point no 7: after applying the above code it removed the send to another person field but it also removed the field from the compose message section like in image attach below? :/

Anyways thank you sooooo much for helping me out your support is the best i must say you guyz doing great job and you must have to win a award for providing such an awesome support ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks alot.. and i am really sorry to disturb you more then you expected ๐Ÿ˜€

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, no problem, thanks you so much for understanding ๐Ÿ™‚
    Try this for the photos

COPY CODE

li#un-kate img {
        width: 60px !important;
        height: 82px !important;
    }

If not working let me know and i will double check
    For the input i can check it out but i think its global and then you will have to leave it there

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    i tried it again but still its not working. :(. kindly please check it again thank you
    also about the input username box do check if it is possible to get back that box in compose section. thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

if that is in the global section part and we cant change it, then is it possible that we can hide that compose message section from user profile? as we really don’t want it. because our user can send the messages by going on to members profile by clicking on the send message button directly?

Laura

Hello, yes we can hide that ๐Ÿ™‚
    Add this to style.css

COPY CODE

li#compose-personal-li a {
        display: none;
    }

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for your solution it works ๐Ÿ™‚
    I am having a issue in sending replies i am wondering if is it some kind of issue in theme or its just creating problem on my site.
    when we type a message in message box and press send it will not show that message until we refresh the page can you please check it. thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, buddypress works like that as the messages are not like a chat system, doesnt use ajax so you need to refresh, is not related to the theme, is buddypress plugins

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello, Thank you actually i got fixed it.
    Can you please tell me how can i make following and followers tab private that only a user can see them not the other members?

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Laura

Hello, done, added to your functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_follow_setup_nav','bpdev_custom_hide_follow_if_not_self');
    function bpdev_custom_hide_follow_if_not_self(){
        if( bp_is_my_profile() || is_super_admin() )
            return ;
        bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'followers' );
        bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'following' );
    }

(As an admin you will be able to see it, but other users wont, try testing logged out)

serviceorder_2004
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you so much…. ๐Ÿ™‚ i wish if i could take your skype to get a more quick solutions ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways i just need another help of you can you plz assist me with the loco translate plugin as i read out all the guidelines and after implement step by step guide i am unable to change the name of the buttons private messages to mail and similarly follow to favorite. please help me to achieve this thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Laura

Hello, it might be because of the file name or the location, did you check out if its in wp-content/languages/themes
    as sweetdate-xx_XX.mo/.po ?
    Have you tried translating other plugins that might be related to it?

serviceorder_2004
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, your first post credentials are private

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Few question related to theme layout’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?