This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve tried to search similar topics for featured image gap issue, but I still wasn’t able to rectify the issue by myself. I tried to disable the setting of “display media on post page”, which it worked fine, the featured images doesn’t show anymore, but then it leaves with a big blank gap on top of the article content. Is there any easy to rectify this error, instead of writing codes? This shouldn’t have happened ideally.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Hmmm. I believe this is an old issue. Cna you send me a link please. Respond privately if you’d like.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I need access 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant
     Gandam
    Participant
     sharmstr

Its because you had a 40px top gap set on the row.

No, you didnt mark your response private, but I’ve done it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?