This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     webprofast
    Participant

After updating I am experiencing two problems.

1. The featured image on pages have disappeared.

2. The menu now has a highlighted area on it between the top bar and the main menu that looks bad and I wish to suppress it or get rid of it. It’s a gray highlight bar when on the page that is part of the menu. It is not present on a sub page.

These problems just cropped up on theme update. (I only updated because visual composer and K elements kept crashing the save function. Which started last week after I upgraded visual composer.

webprofast
    Participant

I was able to add this:

<?php the_post_thumbnail(‘kleo-full-width’);?>

to content-page.php temporarily to get this fixed, but not really sure why it won’t show.

I was going to use <div style=”margin: 0 auto;width: 894px;”><?php the_post_thumbnail( array (894,200) );?></div> but saw that this function has a theme specific equivalent.

I tried every page option, and every theme option. Nothing got it showing, but manually adding this code in a spot other than where it’s located. (I even tried taking featured images away and re-adding to no avail)

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @webprofast
    Indeed we disabled the featured image on page and left it only to show in searches. We disabled it because we have received requests for this. To enable it you can edit content-page.php and replace

COPY CODE

! is_page()

with

COPY CODE

1 == 1

To disable the highlight add this Css to style.css from the child theme

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .nav > li.active > a, .kleo-main-header .nav > li > a:hover {
        box-shadow: none;
    }

To have no hassle future updates you should enable the child theme and copy this template inside the child theme so your change is kept.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sim2K
    Participant

Can you turn this into an option that you can turn on or off in the theme settings? Myself and a few others want this.

sharmstr

Its in 2.4 Theme Options > Pages > Enable Media on single page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Sim2K
    Participant

Oh, thanks! Must say, this is the best theme I’ve every worked with and I’ve brought quite a few up until I brought this one, then my spending as stopped. This theme does everything.

sharmstr

Cool! I’m sure the 7th queen team will be happy to read that.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Very happy indeed to hear that. Thanks for the kind words 🙂
    also some credits go to @sharmstr as well 😉

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?