This topic has 12 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Sabaresh.

• Author
     GraceSpath
    Participant

I updated a few plugins and now every time i try to go to the admin area or anywhere within the admin area I am confronted with this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_category_list_key_array() in /home/mister21/public_html/watershedonline.net/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2144

I am not very tech-savy so please use detail when instructing of what to do.

shanejayhayes
    Participant

I just received same error, site down, cannot get into admin panel. This isn’t good.

sharmstr

ftp the latest version of kleo to your server. I believe kleo_get_category_list_key_array is a new function starting with 2.1.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

shanejayhayes
    Participant

Anyone have a link to k-Elements 2.1.1?

sharmstr

I dont and it doesnt look like its in the download over at theme forest either. But, the function that’s missing is in Kleo, no K-elements. Just to be clear.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

That error should be already fixed in v2.1 of k-elements plugin. Here is the latest K-elements plugin 2.1.1

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Ah! Thanks @abe. Sorry for misleading you @shanejayhayes. :/

Abe
    Keymaster

no problem @sharmstr 🙂
    you were mostly right

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

GraceSpath
    Participant

I deleted k-elements and the back end works again. When I try to upload the latest version of k-elements ( the one linked by abe) the problem just occurs again.

sharmstr

Do the opposite then. Disable all of those extra plugins, then upload and enable k-elements. Do you still have the problem then? If not, enable them one by one and to see which one k-elements is having a conflict with. Also, please post a list of all your plugin and what version they are.

GraceSpath
    Participant

The plug-in it is interfering with is wpbakery visual composer. It is version 4.1.2 which I know is outdated but the plug in came with the theme and I have not been able to update it because i do not have a key.

sharmstr

You dont need a key. A new version of VC is in every Kleo update. Download the full kleo package from Theme forest and update VC and RevSlider.

Sabaresh
    Participant

Awesome it worked with V2.1.1 . Thanks for the quick response

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fatal Error message’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?