This topic has 103 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 8 years by webmaster-sw.

• Author
     rajsz
    Participant

This code is causing fatal error – $data = json_decode( $request[‘body’] );

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/lifeedu/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344

Please help

sharmstr

Seems like this is a rare issue. Go to /kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php and comment out the following line (around line 130)

Change

COPY CODE

add_filter("pre_set_site_transient_update_themes", array(&$this,"themeforest_themes_update"));

to

COPY CODE

//add_filter("pre_set_site_transient_update_themes", array(&$this,"themeforest_themes_update"));

Let me know if that fixes it. Again, its rare so not sure if it will work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

contemplate
    Participant

I was having a similar issue. The WP admin has been extremely slow or not loading at all. We monitor activity by New Relic and it was reporting a massive resource use by marketplace.envato.com. I’ve commented out the line you suggest and I can get the admin pages to load now.

Will this disable the upload feature for the theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I have no idea. I did a google search and came up with that solution.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there, just for the heads up, have been having exactly the same problem, is it something that can be fixed in the future updates?

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home7/ealthblo/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/inc/pixelentity-themes-updater/class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Otherwise, shall I use the same code you mentioned below and change it in my cPanel? Just because I had to put my website down atm and it’s been the 4th time in 2 days.

sharmstr

Try changing the code I suggested above.

lehn6
    Participant

Just wanted to let developers know someone else had this error come up too. I was adding media when everything froze and then the admin dash was a WSOD although I could access the front end and the login. Enabled debug mode, got the exact same error, then edited the code to fix as prescribed above.

sedmorders
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue. Here is the error:

“Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\zzz.org\httpdocs\wp-content\themes\kleo\kleo-framework\inc\pixelentity-themes-updater\class-envato-protected-api.php on line 344”

Is the above fix sufficient to fix this also?
    When will a theme update be issued to fix this?

sedmorders
    Participant

P.S. I tried the above fix and it fixed my problem as well. However, Seventh Queen needs to come out with a theme update ASAP to fix this permanently.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, that should related to the fact that there were some outages these days at themeforest. The script queries Themeforest and if it is offline that generates an error.

We will take a look and see how to optimize the envato theme check so it won’t happen in the future.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, To fix this until next theme update please update the theme files from attached archive.

Thank you

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ALIGNMT
    Participant

Where are we updating this file from in the back end?

sharmstr

expand the zip and you’ll see the directory path. kleo\kleo-framework\inc\pixelentity-themes-updater

slawek247
    Participant

Thank works

cybercreative
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I have no idea if it will work with sweetdate. Never used sweetdate.

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thank you @sharmstr and @Abe,

Works perfectly

lappanion
    Participant

Looks like I have the same or similar issue?

When I log in at /wp-admin I get redirected to the activity stream and when I then try again to access wp-admin it times out and gives 504’s some 500s and seen a couple 405s too but this then happens all over the site and I can’t navigate it anymore.

I am gonna add a log in my next message (private since it contains my URLs), please check and let me know if the same fix will work for me too.

Thank you!

lappanion
    Participant

Nevermind, I went ahead and added the 2 files and it seems to work fine now…

Spending all day trying to figure this out 🙁

Please fix this for future updates.

Thanks for the fix 🙂

itt
    Participant

last 24H my eyes came out to find this issue , i searched all over google and tried everything and didnt work 🙂
    my site was working perfect, only i couldnt login inside admin panel it was just blank white page and no error message , i almost resigned from life 🙂

i just replaced two file above and start working again .

my advice , before start searching in google and re-installing WordPress – removing space from function.php and wp-config and thousand more stuff just come and check support team 😀 😀

Cheers

Abe
    Keymaster

We will be releasing updates for both themes tonight to fix this error.

Thanks

---

Salle32
    Participant

Hi,
    This was for me a major error.
    Spent 12 hours not understanding the issue – couldn´t reach wp-admin and also the error code didn´t show up for me. It was right now when the problem occured on 3 KLEO theme on different hosts that I could figure out what the problem was.
    There should be a lot KLEO theme users out there with the same problem – not understanding what is happening.
    Any ideas how to help them?

Best Regards
    Fredrik

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi,
    Just happened to me too – thank goodness I found this thread, but not until I spent many hours scrouring the i/net to see what may have happenned – especially as it was fine one moment and gone the next!

I agree with Salle32 above, Kleo should email all members with advice that not to panic but they’ve found this error which is triggered in certain circumstances + the fix above. At least people are forwarned and have a quick fix. It will also save you a ton of time answereing lots of different support threads!

Thanks – I’ll test this fix out on our site later tonight and will post an update then.

Abe
    Keymaster

You are right, we are releasing an update in a couple of hours.

Thanks

---

zafari
    Participant

This issue happened for me yesterday too and I had no idea what was going on until my host identified the specific PHP error message after HOURS of researching on their part. Please inform us immediately when the update is ready to correct this problem. Thanks!

MyDreen
    Participant

Thanks !!! It works now !

5high-photohub
    Participant

@abe – thanks for the replacement Kleo files as per July 4th – all good now 🙂

Dietmar
    Participant

@sharmstr: you are the best! to comment it out works, thx D.

nichelead
    Participant

I was also getting 504 timed out when trying to access wp-admin.
    I commented-out line 130 as suggested by sharmstr and it fixed the problem.

Thanks!

Jg2015
    Participant

Hi, I Have the same issue and would like it to be fixed ASAP – Has the full update been made available and if not could we please have precise instruction on the above kleo-theme-update-fix.zip – also should the full update be now available please advise the best way to do this as we can’t access the WP dashboard.

i need to fix this ASAP.

Many Thanks

tyfarris1
    Participant

yeah i cant login. need the sweetdate fix/update for this

sharmstr

its available. download from themeforest and ftp it up to your server. the standard instructions are here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Jg2015
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr, i just updated to 3.0 on Thursday – is this the same ???

sharmstr

No. It was released a few hours ago.

scottmriley
    Participant

FYI – I had the same issue all day today. Very frustrating!

tyfarris1
    Participant

thats instructions for kleo. how do i for sweetdate? sweetdate folder or sweetdate child?

Reflect Growth
    Participant

Thanks for the fix guys 🙂 Works for me! ^Matt

Abe
    Keymaster

For sweetdate you update the main theme files since the child theme does not get updates

---

Admin123
    Participant

I have had the same issue – just follow what @Abe has provided to fix this.

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?